`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE thank you to "the great 48"

RE: HUGE thank you to "the great 48"
That is a beauty! And yeah, Press Pass comes through again. WTG PP!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Thank you folks. Really stoked that PP came through AGAIN and there was no run around from them either in regards to being able to fulfill the redemption. I sent an email they replied in 1 day and said send it in!!!

I have only seen 1 other one of these from PP so really wish there was a way to find out.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Wow!!! WTG PP!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Congratulations, Mik!!! Awesome piece of memorabilia right there!!!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

Thank you folks. This is my first "certified" NFL football. My others were all signed in person...Smile

(03-27-2012, 06:08 PM)mik253 Wrote: Thank you folks. Really stoked that PP came through AGAIN and there was no run around from them either in regards to being able to fulfill the redemption. I sent an email they replied in 1 day and said send it in!!!

I have only seen 1 other one of these from PP so really wish there was a way to find out.
I just contacted PP through email and asked. Would like to see how many are out there myself. Would be nice to come across one. Congrats
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Hey mik. Got a message back from PP this morning. Their answer was "Approx 25". Hope that helps.

(03-28-2012, 09:20 AM)rgf17 Wrote: Hey mik. Got a message back from PP this morning. Their answer was "Approx 25". Hope that helps.
Do you know if thats a total of 25 for just Cracktree or were there other players?

And wow an over night email sent back. How strange, lol.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(03-28-2012, 10:21 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Do you know if thats a total of 25 for just Cracktree or were there other players?

And wow an over night email sent back. How strange, lol.
I only asked about the Crabteee sorry. And yes that was fast cs response time.

Thank you rgf17, that is very helpful. And PP is awesome when it comes to response time.