`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
Just wondering has anyone even considered tryin to Call Jake? you guys seem to have all his Info from his Mom/Ex Wife's name and Address and whatnot.. I know she is Sick but maybe Calling might get everything cleared up before the Cops and whatnot get involved..

I should also add that this guy needs banned from the site and his IP if possible. If only to alert the other trading sites. To stop some poor guy into sending money and getting nothing in return. To the OP- i'd contact the cops in his area and file a report also or seek advice from them. Maybe they can pay him a visit.
(03-26-2012, 07:26 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Just wondering has anyone even considered tryin to Call Jake? you guys seem to have all his Info from his Mom/Ex Wife's name and Address and whatnot.. I know she is Sick but maybe Calling might get everything cleared up before the Cops and whatnot get involved..
I don't think you can get his number.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(03-26-2012, 07:26 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Just wondering has anyone even considered tryin to Call Jake? you guys seem to have all his Info from his Mom/Ex Wife's name and Address and whatnot.. I know she is Sick but maybe Calling might get everything cleared up before the Cops and whatnot get involved..
Not much point in that my friend. This was planned and executed. Nothing more to be cleared up, but a middle finger. Besides, authorities have already been alerted. Will anything come of it? That I don't know, but we'll see.

Here is an idea. I would write a letter and send it to the address he ships from. I wouldn't put an name though. Maybe we can get the woman to read it. Explain in the letter what is going on and how you are seeking the police and etc. Tell them how you feel. If you address it to Jake he may throw it away. Just a thought.

(03-26-2012, 07:26 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I should also add that this guy needs banned from the site and his IP if possible. If only to alert the other trading sites. To stop some poor guy into sending money and getting nothing in return. To the OP- i'd contact the cops in his area and file a report also or seek advice from them. Maybe they can pay him a visit.

I don't think you can get his number.
If you have the Address you can try to do an address lookup on whitePages.com and see if the Number is listed.

(03-26-2012, 07:31 PM)james lacroix Wrote: Not much point in that my friend. This was planned and executed. Nothing more to be cleared up, but a middle finger. Besides, authorities have already been alerted. Will anything come of it? That I don't know, but we'll see.
The reason i suggest this is because if its is this ladies kid thats scamming you guys she might be able to slap some sense into him and Fix everything for you guys.. If its the Ex-Husband she might be able to help you guys track him down especially if they dont have a good relationship right now..

I was gonna try calling but have chose to let authorities handle it. I don't need the call turned on me and harassment charges filed or something. I did dro and email, but nothing back. He has contacted a mod, which I don't get. Why even waste the time?
I know one thing. I don't in the least regret the thread. It caused the OP to open at the PO in front of witnesses so it's at least done something.
Okay now I have spoken to Wyoming police. The detective is supposed to call me back shortly. Anyone wanting them to contact them PM me your info.

Oh and make, nice change of address.

Have you guys seen the address change, check an old invoice.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-26-2012, 07:42 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I was gonna try calling but have chose to let authorities handle it. I don't need the call turned on me and harassment charges filed or something. I did dro and email, but nothing back. He has contacted a mod, which I don't get. Why even waste the time?
I know one thing. I don't in the least regret the thread. It caused the OP to open at the PO in front of witnesses so it's at least done something.
You know what i'm affraid of. That this guy may get away with it.
I hope it doesn't turn into a "lesson learned". This guy could say I shipped the items and done my part. He has a tracking number to give paypal. Which I hope paypal does go ahead and reverses the payment. They will take it from his acc if he has it or not. His account will be negative a few hundred and get banned from paypal. Or paypal will send his case to a collection agency. I would love to see this guy on judge judy. Haha. Anyone of you guys scared to be on live tv?? We should send the story to a judge and sue his butt. lol

(03-26-2012, 07:54 PM)talkntribe Wrote: You know what i'm affraid of. That this guy may get away with it.
I hope it doesn't turn into a "lesson learned". This guy could say I shipped the items and done my part. He has a tracking number to give paypal. Which I hope paypal does go ahead and reverses the payment. They will take it from his acc if he has it or not. His account will be negative a few hundred and get banned from paypal. Or paypal will send his case to a collection agency. I would love to see this guy on judge judy. Haha. Anyone of you guys scared to be on live tv?? We should send the story to a judge and sue his butt. lol

We can't lose this man. It's not possible with so many postal witnesses.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

i have a trade pending with him, and i am thinking now that he may have taken me for a matt cain auto.

Much like you, this is just what I expected but it is no less incredible. I wonder where all the money went? You know this jerk is thinking he is getting away with something and probably spending a fortune at his LCS. I know about that poor woman, the webpage and the news coverage but I have a REALLY hard time believing this money is to help her at all. And if any of it is, Im sure he is also dishonest enough to lie about the amount of money he has "raised" (stolen).`I am really sorry James, you or Derek do not deserve this, just keep fighting and I am sure it will sort out in the end, even though it may take a long time.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes