`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
Well guys. Turn the coffee off. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I don't know if this has been brought up, but if you sent him cards, check to see if they pop up on eBay over the next few days

(03-26-2012, 09:43 PM)bravesfanatic1 Wrote: i am just going to reiterate my best wishes to all who got screwed by this guy. hopefully he comes to his senses before it's too late, but time is running out
+1

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Anyone he stole cards from needs to contact Cheyenne for sure. You have been stolen from and you are the ones who are not protected by Paypal.

anybody who lost cards should pm dbroockerd for the officers name and phone number...that way 1 guy has all the info
[Image: dontpray11.png]

Awe man...so does that mean my cards are not coming? That blows...I hope he comes through for me...if he does not, then this is what I lost in a trade I have with him:

2006 Donruss Classics Sunday's Best Jerseys #39 Tom Brady
2011 Bowman Bowman's Best #BB8 Ryan Braun
2011 Bowman Bowman's Best Prospects #BBP1 Bryce Harper
2011 Topps Super Bowl Legends Giveaway Die Cut #49 Tom Brady
2012 Topps Classic Walk-Offs #CW14 David Ortiz
2012 Topps Golden Greats #GG1 Lou Gehrig

Somone really needs to report this guy to local authorities. He's flat out stealing and commiting mail fraud. If there's one thing that will get you thrown in jail, and get big punishment, it's messing with other people's money.

Jake, you need to get things right with people and give their money back, quit dealing with cards and get a job!

John

(03-26-2012, 10:38 PM)johncyr Wrote: Somone really needs to report this guy to local authorities. He's flat out stealing and commiting mail fraud. If there's one thing that will get you thrown in jail, and get big punishment, it's messing with other people's money.

Jake, you need to get things right with people and give their money back, quit dealing with cards and get a job!

John
I have police reports filed here in Belton and in Cheyenne where he is from. I also have a postal fraud investigation launched and a Paypal investigation.

Does anybody still have his real address? I am supposed to ship him a couple of baseballs that I have already received payment for, but I can't get his real address because he changed his on here
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(03-26-2012, 10:52 PM)clarkzac Wrote: Does anybody still have his real address? I am supposed to ship him a couple of baseballs that I have already received payment for, but I can't get his real address because he changed his on here
If it were me I would refund the payment and not deal with this guy. Who knows what he might pull. Wouldn't put it past him to say he never received them and open a case. Just my 2 cents
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots