`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.

RE: My Mailer Was Empty. No Bryce Harper for me.
Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear about all this. I recently also had some transactions with Jake that I'm also waiting to see the outcome, but not expecting much. I'm fairly new on the trade boards, but I've already had the pleasure of dealing with a couple of you including Derek and James. You guys were both awesome to me and I want to help in any way I can. I recently sent paypal to "Jake" only the name on the account is different and its definitely a made-up name that sounds strikingly similar to a former Denver QB that just got traded to the NY Jets. If any of you guys that have been scammed need any more of this info including email, etc. please let me know, as I'd be happy to share.
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

(03-26-2012, 08:21 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Guys, watch the comments. I know they are in humor but they can get the thread shut quick or yourselves in trouble. He is gonna get what he needs to get.

Matlock has done his job well. Talkntribe it's time to change your user name man.
Haha.. I can't. I use this name for everything. I removed the post.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(03-26-2012, 08:23 PM)snoogens1001 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear about all this. I recently also had some transactions with Jake that I'm also waiting to see the outcome, but not expecting much. I'm fairly new on the trade boards, but I've already had the pleasure of dealing with a couple of you including Derek and James. You guys were both awesome to me and I want to help in any way I can. I recently sent paypal to "Jake" only the name on the account is different and its definitely a made-up name that sounds strikingly similar to a former Denver QB that just got traded to the NY Jets. If any of you guys that have been scammed need any more of this info including email, etc. please let me know, as I'd be happy to share.

I thought the exact same thing about the name. It's real close to it.

Make sure you contact Floydtown and have him add you to the list of people Jake/Raben/Tim owes.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I have his email as well from a January Transaction. We need to hit the other boards and tell them about this POS so no one else gets taken by him.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(03-26-2012, 08:21 PM)sxfn4lf Wrote: Have to ask what the address says.... I can only imagine
I don't think we are allowed to give out addys to those he hasn't traded with. I may be wrong though. Sorry bro. Don't want this dude to be like they are giving my info to everyone.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(03-26-2012, 08:31 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I don't think we are allowed to give out addys to those he hasn't traded with. I may be wrong though. Sorry bro. Don't want this dude to be like they are giving my info to everyone.
I feel for the people he took money from and I was almost one of them as I was tempted to buy the Bush Auto from him. I hope he gets some jail time for this.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(03-26-2012, 08:31 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I don't think we are allowed to give out addys to those he hasn't traded with. I may be wrong though. Sorry bro. Don't want this dude to be like they are giving my info to everyone.
But didnt he change his real address to a fake address?

I'll ask a Mod(Xstream) to see if its Ok..

Do NOT give out addys. It is personal info. Just list the username and city/state. If people are smart enough to see it. They are also smart enough to PM you and ask for that info privately. Even info in PM's can be traced but you are much less likely to get in any TOS trouble here that way.

Sorry to hear James. Class A DBag he is.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Yeah guys no posting personal info. Floydtown already had to clean some of that up yesterday. He will get caught. You guys don't need to risk anything. Between the OP and myself and the few others involved he'll be caught. Thanks for all the support though.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Sorry, I didn't actually want his real address... Just figured he came up with something completely off the wall. That's all
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots