`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding a card to the Beckett database

Adding a card to the Beckett database
Trying to find this card to add it to my Organize and can't seem to find it in the database. Seems that Beckett only has the green ink going up to card #QA15. Here's a scan and description:

2011 Leaf Pete rose Legacy Rose-ism Autographs Green Ink #QA17
[Image: 2012-03-26_16-31-09_476.jpg]

Any help would be appreciated...and I'm sure if this is in the wrong forum, a mod will let me know. Wasn't sure where to put this post.
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

RE: Adding a card to the Beckett database
These aren't loaded in the Beckett database I don't think. Don't really know why, but thats what I've heard.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Send an email to Brian Fleischer (bfleischer@beckett.com) and show him the scans and explain what you said about them only going up to QA15
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Unless you have scans or proof of the entire set they will not just add 1 card.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(03-26-2012, 10:39 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Unless you have scans or proof of the entire set they will not just add 1 card.
How are his scans not proof?

And it is possible to add 1 card
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I have submitted single cards - the requirements are that you scan both the back and the front and identify and include in the email the complete set that it comes from. I added a card to the 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO set, (Larry Doby), included the scan of both sides and included the set list, and it got added within three days. I know there are specific directions on the website here that outline exactly what to do. Look under FAQ.
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

(03-26-2012, 10:49 PM)iconms Wrote: How are his scans not proof?

And it is possible to add 1 card
I have never seen it and I tried with Derek Jeter cards. I just showed proof for the 1997 Score Jumbo and it has not been updated yet. That was with front and back scans of 7 of the 9 card set and I have the complete set listing as well. They are not worried about a single card for a set and would rather have the entire set and not one card from a set.
Beckett is missing sets and thats what I am talking about if a set is already listed and there missing one and you can show proof thats different.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

There wouldn't be any pricing on the card anyway. I love the card though!

(03-27-2012, 01:56 AM)Haze28 Wrote: There wouldn't be any pricing on the card anyway. I love the card though!
There is pricing for all the other cards in the set that are #/5 so I assume it would be the same for this card.

Thanks for all the input and I'll email Brian and go from there.
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

(03-26-2012, 11:27 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: I have never seen it and I tried with Derek Jeter cards. I just showed proof for the 1997 Score Jumbo and it has not been updated yet. That was with front and back scans of 7 of the 9 card set and I have the complete set listing as well. They are not worried about a single card for a set and would rather have the entire set and not one card from a set.
Beckett is missing sets and thats what I am talking about if a set is already listed and there missing one and you can show proof thats different.
ive gotten single cards added as well