`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay Mail, Panini Redemption and Pack Pull (Quad)

eBay Mail, Panini Redemption and Pack Pull (Quad)
Nothing to big but wanted to show it off.

2 eBay pickups for the Taiwan Jones PC (NFT)
1 Panini Redemption Joe McKnight (FT)
1 Pack Pull from the one pack I tried of Totally Certified Quad Jersey /150 (FT)
Oh yeah the Nnamdi has some sort of green stains on it. Doesn't look like grass but something is there AND it's numbered 024/150, Nnamdi's jersey number.

Thanks for looking

[Image: 2012-03-26_13-03-57_878.jpg]

PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: eBay Mail, Panini Redemption and Pack Pull (Quad)
nice quad!

(03-26-2012, 03:32 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: nice quad!
thanks. i like it but think it would be better in someone elses collection that collects on of those if not multiple of those guys. i'm sure someone will want it.

nice p/u's. if i can ask, how long did it take you to get that redemption? i have a 2010 dexter mccuster i've been waiting over a month for, is that typical for cards from the previous year? i don't have too much experience with redemptions, just curious. Thanks
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(03-26-2012, 03:41 PM)redskins316 Wrote: nice p/u's. if i can ask, how long did it take you to get that redemption? i have a 2010 dexter mccuster i've been waiting over a month for, is that typical for cards from the previous year? i don't have too much experience with redemptions, just curious. Thanks
it sat for about 4 months and i called them last week and told them i saw the card on ebay so i know it is made and has been shipped. they went and looked in their stock and pulled it out and sent it that day. the girls name was mindy i talked to. another member talked to her and she did the same thing for them. may wanna see if you can get her on the line once you get through

cool, thanks for the info!

(03-26-2012, 03:45 PM)rgf17 Wrote: it sat for about 4 months and i called them last week and told them i saw the card on ebay so i know it is made and has been shipped. they went and looked in their stock and pulled it out and sent it that day. the girls name was mindy i talked to. another member talked to her and she did the same thing for them. may wanna see if you can get her on the line once you get through
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]