`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your thoughts about Panini Preferred.

RE: Your thoughts about Panini Preferred.
(03-26-2012, 04:59 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i think it would be a fun break, but alot of the major 1/1 autos have been pulled already.

To the original thread, hit it up buy that box!

Pingbling23---- How do you know that? I just got back into the hobby recently and was wondering if there was a way to find out what has been pulled from a product, no sense buying it if all the sickest cards are already pulled.?.?

It would be a waste of money, everyone in here knows why I would think that too.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

(03-26-2012, 09:18 PM)hoodauction Wrote: To the original thread, hit it up buy that box!

Pingbling23---- How do you know that? I just got back into the hobby recently and was wondering if there was a way to find out what has been pulled from a product, no sense buying it if all the sickest cards are already pulled.?.?
There really isn't any specific way. Only way is to check the bay, the Marketplace on here, other sites that sell singles, youtube breaks, breaks on this site and others, etc. It would be cool if there was a tracking system for the cards to see it's travels though:

Card A was bought in box serial numbered XXXXXX at store Y in This Town, State by This Person.
Card A was sold on eBay for $XXX.XX to This Person.
This Person traded Card A to This Person.

However, I think that should only be done for cards with serial numbers. There's no legitimate way to do that for cards without serial numbers.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

If you have the money to throw on a case & don't care about saving, then I'd say get the case.. better odds on case, than on random boxes... I broke a case when they were first released.. payed $2K... did ok, but wasn't too impressed with my pulls... best cards.... Bill Russel auto /5, Clyde Drexler prime patch /25, and Toni Kukoc prime patch /25, which I sold on ebay for $235.. was hoping to get atleast $250.. one sold for over $300... still waiting on international buyer to pay.. oh well..

I do like the product, but yes, way too many unpopular players & huge checklist for base auto set... lots of parallels too.. which I do not really care for too much...

my LCS has Preferred for $175, so prices are dropping... hopefully, the big online sellers catch up & drop their prices too... I got 4 boxes of Preferred I still have to scan & upload.. wasn't very good breaks, but the booklets are pretty cool... just don't think they are worth too much, except the Legends & All-Stars...

good luck

Check out my case breaks of Preferred & Elite Black Box...

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb1/j...%20BREAKS/

my top 3 cards from a case break... don't care for the Drexler (so called) patch /25... too plain for a prime card... but it's my 1 of 2 Drexler autos, so it's a keeper, at least for now..
[Image: TONIKUKOC_PRIME_22-25.jpg][Image: CLYDEDREXLER_05-25.jpg][Image: BILLRUSSELL_2-5.jpg]
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

like everyone said i would wait till the price drops

I bought 2 packs for roughly 54 dollars a piece. Recently sold one of the cards for 117. It's not often I come out ahead like that, but I was somewhat undecided about the product prior to flipping that card...

I just wish MJ was in it.