Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confusion with a buyer.

RE: Confusion with a buyer.
As always...... communication is KEY!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(03-26-2012, 01:11 PM)got watcha want Wrote: As always...... communication is KEY!!!
Yeah, if you can understand it. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Wth..is this guy from the states? I can barely understand what hes trying to say
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Good luck Jason, looks like you are going to need here.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

DO NOT REFUND

he paid. send him the cards, with dc. if he chooses to send back on his dime, fine.

Agree with the others. Send them to the guy who paid and cancel the auction. Also agree this buyer is a complete moron.

Jason,
You might want to get the buyers phone number and talk to him. It seems like he's new and don't really understand what he's doing. It's important that you cancel the second chance offer ASAP. If you don't, then you will have to upset customers. If you send him all of the cards and he doesn't want them, then you run the risk of him doing something to them before he returns them (or you will have a headache trying to get him to understand how to reship them back to you, lol). Worst case, contact eBay's help line.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

lol. Newbie? Yeah, 34 complete transactions including the two from me. He just left feedback for the item as well. Ugh. Both of the feedback were positive and said "great guy". I think I'm going to contact the eBay help line before doing anything.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

He left you feedback and it was positive. That was the only concern I would have had. Send him the cards with DC and be done with it. He can't do anything that will negatively affect you at this point. He won, he paid, he even left feedback. Done deal, send the cards.

I agree with everybody else... guy does not understand nor can he communicate with proper grammar. I understand he is from a different country and has a language barrier... but he decided to bid on sports cards through ebay. He is taking the chance of buying something he doesn't understand or want. I've done this twice, when not carefully reading the description.

Guy didn't realize what he is actually bidding on, because he didn't read or understand the description of the auction. Important for all buyers read entire description, including how to pay & shipping. I got caught up with sellers using "plain white envelopes"... I got upset, cause cards could be ruined by automatic feeder..

The buyer initially says he doesn't want them & makes a false claim (missing good cards, what ever).. If the description had every card in the lot listed, this is good. Buyer should know exactly what he is receiving. He requests to cancel his bid, but then pays for it... that is his loss. Why did he pay for it, if he didn't want it? He should of realized right away, that he is paying for more auctions than he wanted to pay for... He had a chance to unclick that auction, but he didn't. He decided to pay for it, excepting that he won & wanted the cards. He already left feedback, therefore he pretty much said in other words that he excepted the purchase.

Why leave feedback on a transaction which he did not want to purchase the cards? Same thing happen to me on a Lebron Presspass jersey card. I mis-uploaded the wrong scan, but description & write up were discussing the jersey & I even said card is NOT AUTOGRAPHED. I realized about an hour later that I made a mistake, but somebody already bid.. so I left it, I just modified the write up saying card is posted in error & I uploaded the correct picture. Bunch of people bid, winning bid was $30+.. I emailed the guy three times if he actually wanted the card. Buyer never read description, only looked at picture.. about 3 days later, he paid for it. I gave him a refund & sent two emails explaining it to him. He paid for it again, not reading the emails.. wth... I was going to ship him the card, but in my case.. I made a mistake with the picture. so I felt like I owed him a refund.. I waited about 3 weeks, then left neutral feedback, saying "buyer did not read description of listing". he already left feedback saying transaction was good. don't know why he left feedback.. it wasn't until he left feedback, that I left mine.. stupid buyer...

In your case. he should of known what he was bidding on. He paid for it. He left feedback accepting transaction. I no way did you mislead him. You wrote a very informative auction listing. You did no wrong.

I'd recommend contacting ebay help desk to discuss your options.. but don't think they will be of any good. I would ship him both "lots" & print a ebay invoice to inclose. Mail it with tracking number or registered mail. Not sure how much it costs. Maybe, give him a small discount on shipping if it was cheaper than S/H costs that he paid.. You'd be doing him a favor for his stupidity. Then once you get confirmation that package was delivered... then leave feedback (positive, maybe).. but write something, like "Seller did not read description of lot/listing" that way other sellers will see it if they go back to review buyer's data...

I review all bidders info that is from overseas or low transaction numbers.. usually under 50.. this way I get a feel who I am dealing with.. I recently sold a Toni Kukoc Preferred prime patch /25 to an overseas buyer.. still waiting on payment 3 days later.. Before the auction was over, I went back & looked at his high dollar transactions to see what type of cards he is buying & what feedback/write-up did he receive & where the purchases from the US or same country.. kinda hard to do it & takes time, but I feel better when shipping overseas........ I am still trying to figure out how he & other bid on my auction, when I did not mark that it was available for international shipping... I had it marked only USA, but bunch of bidders from Taiwan bid on my card... don't understand it... but, hey, it's money.. just wish it would of sold for $20-40 higher... oh, well.... still sold for a good price...

good luck with your outcome.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*