`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking to trade for a Dalton 3 Color SPA Patch Auto/ Tcu Players/Buccanners Cards!

Looking to trade for a Dalton 3 Color SPA Patch Auto/ Tcu Players/Buccanners Cards!
Just looking to trade for an Andy Dalton SPA Patch/Auto(3 colors preferably, would consider a 2 color) also looking for players in their Tcu uniforms(autos/jerseys, NOT base) also looking to trade for players in their Buccanners uniforms (patches/autos/auto jerseys/patch autos,NOT looking for base or Sage,Press Pass etc) Let me know what you have and see what we can work out! Thanks!

Here's my bucket:
http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc48...NBA%20MLB/

RE: Looking to trade for a Dalton 3 Color SPA Patch Auto/ Tcu Players/Buccanners Cards!
bump.

RE: Looking to trade for a Dalton 3 Color SPA Patch Auto/ Tcu Players/Buccanners Cards!
i got a few bucs autos, but you need to add cards to your org to do trades on here.

bump.still looking

you need to add your cards for trade in your organize...i like your locker sp auth auto, have a blount nat.treasures auto /99 rc and a dalton leaf young guns auto /50

(03-25-2012, 10:05 PM)snapp73 Wrote: i got a few bucs autos, but you need to add cards to your org to do trades on here.
what ones do you have? there are cards in there now

I have someone already interested in the bowman sterling autos, so you'd have to top thier offer if your interested.

Adrian Clayborn Bowman Auto
Mason Foster and Brandon Harris Contenders Autos
Bowers and Gerald McCoy autos

There's an Aqib Talib in this lot
Rookie Autos

you gotta put your address on file as the system won't let anyone send offers over to you
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.