`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 hits, 4 boxes of Dominion

RE: 3 hits, 4 boxes of Dominion
(03-25-2012, 07:40 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Great cards, but I have to disagree with the "very poor esp CR" opinion. The Crown I have bought have more then made me a profit off of just selling 4 cards + paid for the boxes... And I still have a ton of inserts to sell... Nothing has come remotely close in value for me this year.
To each their own, and I should clarify CR was great last year, but not so much this year. You can tell from my name, I crack a ton of wax and I am really po'ed at Panini right now. I lost approx. $1200 on my case of CR and my hit was a Joe Colborne Shilouettes rookie card taht I may get $40 for as I am not a Leaf fan. If you read several of the other sites, CR is junk. You got lucky and that is awesome, but overall CR was horrid. Take care.....

Maybe you went about it the wrong way. You crack cases which is good for only 1 major hit, and thats why I will never buy a case. I never even buy multiples from a LCS that only has a broken case in. I buy from guys that get 2nd hand that are various boxes from various cases, which gives you chances of getting the case hit per box. Lucky is pulling the RNH silhouette outa my first 2 boxes, I consider it good product packing when out of the next 10 boxes I bought, I pulled 3 more silhouettes, 2 redemptions, a 1/1, 2 sweet 1/10 patches, a sweet 1/25 patch and numerous $30-$50 cards... Even today i went to the store to buy a box and for some reason decided I didnt want to spend the money so I just bought 1 pack instead. The 1 pack had a RNH Ice King & Scratching the Surface Bobby Ryan, and I was more then happy with that.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

If you want to move that Red Wings Ill try to do my best, PM me!

great hits, love book patches

what was your other hits

and nice top 3
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I personally love the Dominion as a whole they have some amazing patches and LMK if you have any Red Wings stuff including just the numbered base or parallel cards.
Beckett Banner

Sweet Patches!!!!

Great, great cards! LMK if you want to trade them
Toronto Expo Booth #711
http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/...lectibles/
Mailing on Wednesdays

OUCH! My jaw hurt after it hit the floor. Great looking patches. Love the RW one!!!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Sickness on the red wings card
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK