Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DO NOT TRADE WITH GIANTS1957

DO NOT TRADE WITH GIANTS1957
Get this:
We agreed to trade 5 of my Golden Giveaway codes for some of the 1987 mini set I'm building. The trade was accepted on 3/5/12. I messaged him on 3/11 inquiring about the delay. On 3/13 he finally says that he's maiing the minis and will include a nice Ripken for me. Unneccesary, but a kind make-up for the long shipping. Everyone ships late, it happens sometimes.
I finally get my package on 3/22 and no Ripken. So I told him that when he ships out the Ripken, I'll send out the codes. He replies back, and this is a direct quote, "Keep the minis .... I decided to keep the Ripken you don't need to send the codes."
So today, I login to find a negative feedback (first one ever) with the following comment: "he didnt bother to give me nothing for the mini's i offered not even one codes."
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
That's honestly just nuts. Anyone who would love to see the PM's that he sent which back me up, just ask.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: DO NOT TRADE WITH GIANTS1957
What happened to good old trading. Im not gonna say anything negative because its between you and giants. I wish everyone would trade and honor the trades they agreed too. Lets end the drama Smile please...
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

We can shoot for a drama free Monday, as this weekend is clearly shot.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

I get the feeling he isn't old enough to be trading on these boards, based on some of his posts. I may be wrong.

(03-25-2012, 06:03 PM)bunk27 Wrote: We can shoot for a drama free Monday, as this weekend is clearly shot.
Haha.. Well maybe Tuesday as most are expecting their items from someone haha
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I'm not gonna jump on anyones side here or anything, but the way I read that, you both agreed to a trade, he sent his late, but didn't send the extra card he said he would as a bonus that wasn't part of the trade, and you sent him nothing in return, not even what you originally agreed upon. If you're gonna post this as it currently is, I would really think its gonna make you look just as guilty. Just my 2 cents
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

(03-25-2012, 06:08 PM)tperks76 Wrote: I'm not gonna jump on anyones side here or anything, but the way I read that, you both agreed to a trade, he sent his late, but didn't send the extra card he said he would as a bonus that wasn't part of the trade, and you sent him nothing in return, not even what you originally agreed upon. If you're gonna post this as it currently is, I would really think its gonna make you look just as guilty. Just my 2 cents
+1 thanks...
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(03-25-2012, 06:03 PM)bunk27 Wrote: We can shoot for a drama free Monday, as this weekend is clearly shot.
hahahahaha

Dang Giants fans haha

(03-25-2012, 06:14 PM)giants1957 Wrote: +1 thanks...
Even though you told me to keep the minis and not send anything in return? You must be joking. Considering your other feedback, suggesting that I keep the minis was a great way to recieve a positive feedback from me, which I left.
This is really just crazy.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.