`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage Base

RE: Vintage Base
WOW!!! I didn't think there would be this must intrest to be honest! If you guys could give me this evening/tonight to go through and make sure I have all of my ducks in a row I will get back to any and all of you that have requested cards IF I have them. I'm more excited now than before!! Everyone please keep asking for stuff and if I have it I will be more than happy to work something out. I have noticed A LOT of the 50's-60's stuff is not it great shape. However, please just know I am working as fast as I can so that I don't look over anything or anyone!

I will take any Dodgers you have.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Also, I have a TON of 80's and 90's STARS. SOme inserts most are just base, but if you have a favorite player it might be worth mentiong that as well on here......

P.S. I have also semi-stars and a ton of rookies of semi-stars as well. So just let the requests fly!!

Gee Whiz I probably just gave myself more work today!!!

I sent you all a PM. PLease check it and then let me know what you think. Thank you in advance!!

I got your pm.... My mail is flooded
As for your pm to me.... I have lots of giants from
Those year but I would be interested in your inserts
From the giants
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Let me know if you have any Johnny Antonelli's from 1950-62 (topps and/or bowmans)
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(03-26-2012, 02:03 PM)muz0 Wrote: Let me know if you have any Johnny Antonelli's from 1950-62 (topps and/or bowmans)
Sorry, no Antonelli. Thank you for looking though.

Any 1975's?

Have any 1952 Bowman? I'm building that set.

Also interested in vintage Braves from the 50's and 60's, as well as Braves stars/RCs from the 70's-80's
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(03-25-2012, 06:20 PM)totally sports Wrote: I will take any Dodgers you have.

I have uploaded the Dodgers into my Org. Thank you for the call once you see them make me a trade. I may look now and see what you have! Thank you once again!