`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Playoff Contenders blaster box - Surprising pull

2011 Playoff Contenders blaster box - Surprising pull
Purchased a Blaster box of 2011 Playoff Contenders football for $29.99 at target, 5 pack with 1 guaranteed auto. Well I got a redemption for the auto of. . . . . Jake Ballard. I didn't know who he was, so I searched on ebay for what prior cards sold for of the same exact auto card/redemption. Surprisingly just the redemption for the auto /99 was selling for over $100 easily and the highest one sold for like $157, I was like dang, and I felt bummed I didn't get a good rookie auto, but for some reason this card is selling for a lot of money. I think it may be his only rookie card ever made as I have searched and can't find any others, but I just put the redemption in and hopefully I will receive it soon. If anybody is interested I will trade or sell.
I also just noticed that a Tyron Smith auto just sold for $900 on ebay, WOW.

RE: 2011 Playoff Contenders blaster box - Surprising pull
Congrats! Jake Ballard is the man!

hopefully he signs for you but Ballard is a hard signature to obtain he does not like to sign. If you get it in I need it though.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

If you decide to let it go, I'd love to have it! He was a heck of a tight end for Ohio State. And has made quite a name for himself with the Giants as a undrafted free agent and old practice squad player. In 2 years, a starting, top of the line Tight End.
Eddie George Super Collector