`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have a question, can anyone help

i have a question, can anyone help
i have a durant auto, my question is that it's a sticker auto and on the top left corner and verry little on the bottom right corner of the sticker it is lifted off or not properly stuck on to the card. Does it effect the value?

if anybody has info. i would appreciate it.

The rest of the card is in great condition

dont you know if you see, but heres a link.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385...ntauto.jpg

RE: i have a question, can anyone help
I would say it effect value.. especially if you or anybody else sent it in to get graded. For me, I am not really into graded cards.. yes, I would like to get my cards graded or buy graded cards, but for me, it's just too expensive...

If it was for PC, I would not worry about it too much. His cards are hard to come by, unless forking out tons of money.. If you were to trade/sell it, be honest about the condition... you will not have any problems if somebody was interested in buying/trading for it...

right now, there is a D.Rose Court Kings auto online that has a huge crease on it.. People are still interested in the card... that is way worse than a little edging on a sticker auto that was coming off. Only part I would be scared of with your card, is there hairs or dust on the underside of the sticker...

kinda sucks that you got the card like that.. did you buy it, or pull it? Still a very cool card..

I don't think it would bring down value too much, since the problem is with the sticker edging & not the surface, edges/corner of the card.. I didn't look closely to your pic..

[Image: durantauto.jpg]
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

well heres the thing, its part of a trade. it was sent to me first for a wall rc ticket auto redemption. but i have the option to send it back if i decide not to do the trade. im not sure what to do, i do like the card but dont know if its worth the trade. and as far as the sticker there no lint or hair underneath just slightly unstuck and wont stick back. other than that its in great condition.

if it was me, I'd take the Durant over the Wall auto... Durant is already a proven All-Star.. now, I am not sure what product the wall redemption is from.. I am not too familiar with Wall's cards or "tickets"... can't remember what product it's from..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(03-25-2012, 03:09 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: if it was me, I'd take the Durant over the Wall auto... Durant is already a proven All-Star.. now, I am not sure what product the wall redemption is from.. I am not too familiar with Wall's cards or "tickets"... can't remember what product it's from..
i was thinking the same, i would rather have a durant over wall.
heres how the wall would look like after redeemed but i think it has a
different patch. this pic is the sp version of this set. so it would be the same but with a different wiazrds logo.
[Image: 2010-11_PLAYOFF_CONTENDERS_PATCHES_JOHN_WALL_RC.jpg]

I'd keep just make sure to keep it in a top-loader to avoid further peeling

(03-25-2012, 10:24 AM)libs021 Wrote: I'd keep just make sure to keep it in a top-loader to avoid further peeling
+1 Durant is a BEAST I would Keep IT!!
Photobucket

pc keep. otherwise trade cause i wouldnt buy it for more than 50bucks with the sticker peeling off.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]