`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHILL BID - OVERSEAS BIDDER - KOBE ELITE BLACK BOX AUTO /10 ??

RE: SHILL BID - OVERSEAS BIDDER - KOBE ELITE BLACK BOX AUTO /10 ??
(03-25-2012, 08:05 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I think that they should only let people bid, say 2-3 times per auction... anybody than that, it should be considered shill bidding... For me, I always bid $1-5 bucks, so I can watch the item.. near the end of the auction.. if I still want that card & I been over bid, then I will bid again... unless my money is tied up somewhere else... but those that bid 4-10 times within a few minutes... now that is just plain stupid... imagine, if Beckett ran their own auctions off their site.... we wouldn't need to go anywhere else.. even if the fees that sellers had to pay for auctions were the same as the bay, I'd still rather use Beckett's website.. as long as their were way they can detect strange bidding... i.e. shill bidding
+1..im sick of seeing cards with 5 days left already bid on 20 times..if it isnt shill bidding who is retarded enough to bid up items like that? Whole point is to wait till the end then bid whatever your willing to pay
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(03-25-2012, 11:54 AM)libs021 Wrote: Might just be newbies not knowing what they are doing.
+1
i did that when i started on ebay

I think newbies would have some common since, unless they are under 19, which I do not think they are allowed to have an ebay account... or they shouldn't...

clicking a 1-2 times right after each other is not bad.. but clicking over that is too much... atleast when bidding seconds apart... now, if you do it over a few days, it is not as noticeable for shilling... but still questionable.. at least in my opinion.. why would you want to bid multiple times early in the auction... when you can bid once, watch the card, then snipe it at the end & bid high... no need to bid 20 times & let everybody know you want the card that bad.. or shilling the card... if you do bid multiple times, other bidders are going to bid once & skyrocket the price.. so the suspected shill bidding, legit or bogus, either gets screwed or gets his buddy or himself more money for the high dollar win..

either way, I hate people that shill... or bid, not knowing what they are doing...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*