`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for This Card
03-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Looking for This Card
Does anyone have a 2011 Press Pass Eclipse Spellbound Swatch Driver-Worn Shirt "N" Jeff Gordon SB-JG6 FT? It is the last card that I need to finish his last name, have "GORDO" so far. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: Looking for This Card
Thats the hard one. The last one to sell on ebay went for $73!
Just keep an eye out there. You gotta figure there are still a few that havent been pulled yet... GL

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]
03-24-2012, 08:24 PM
RE: Looking for This Card
(03-24-2012 08:20 PM)the great 48 Wrote:  Thats the hard one. The last one to sell on ebay went for $73!
Just keep an eye out there. You gotta figure there are still a few that havent been pulled yet... GL

I saw that, it had a bidding price of I think $50 and a buy of $73, the person just flat out bought it rather than trying to bid on it. The card is #/50, hopefully I will luck out and find one.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)