`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 NBA Hoops 2 Box Break

RE: 2011-12 NBA Hoops 2 Box Break
I HAVE OPENED TOO MUCH OF THIS PRODUCT LOOKING FOR 179 AUTOGRAPHS (FOUND A LIST ON GOOGLE) AND GOT ABOUT 80% OF THE WAY DONE (NOT ALL BOX BREAKING) AND FIND THE LIST FROM PANINI ONLY HAS 174 AUTOS IN THE SET AND I AM FINDING OUT THAT BECKETT ONLINE HAS JUST LISTED THE PRICE AS na-PANINI JUST SAYING WE MIGHT MAKE THE CARD OR MIGHT NOT

I like Hoops, but for the price per box... & the high checklist of autos... chances of pulling a high dollar "hit" is extremely slim.. I was excited about this product when I heard they were making them, but now, I am sad that they didn't put more "buyback autos" in it... not sure of all the print runs for "buybacks"... I tried to get a couple online, but gave up. The main one I wanted was D.Robinson.. oh, well..

mplslawyer... you chasing the auto set? Hoops 11-12 is a cool auto set, but for me, I didn't think it was worth the trouble chasing.. even though you can get over 60% of them for cheap... How many boxes/cases did you break? Hopefully, Panini gets all the stickers to slap on the auto redemptions... don't know why they keep throwing out redemptions when they can't even get the players autos...

I am waiting on a Black Box Baylor redemption auto/24 (elite series)... I claimed it when Elite Black first came out.. still waiting... Hate the idea that Panini just released Preferred & hoops & both have sticker autos of Baylor.. they could of used one of those stickers to fulfill an outstanding redemption instead of making new cards to release... Panini is turning into UD with their redemption program & long turnaround time... Beckett did an article on UD being sued for redemptions... maybe there will be a class action suit for redemptions.. collectors of america Vs. UD
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

fun product!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

man i know he's in the D-league and probably will never make it back. but is the De'Sean butler for sale? I got to WVU and in college before he tore his ACL against duke in the final four they had him as a top 5 lottery pick. crazy how fast a career ending injury happens.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

(04-25-2012, 01:22 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: man i know he's in the D-league and probably will never make it back. but is the De'Sean butler for sale? I got to WVU and in college before he tore his ACL against duke in the final four they had him as a top 5 lottery pick. crazy how fast a career ending injury happens.
Ya injuries suck. and sorry no, holding onto it. Im A heat fan and like the card.
I Collect Michael Jordan, Lebron James(Heat/RC's) , Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant,Kevin Durant and am trying to get a collection of about 36 High end players Autos.

Still got any of the inserts left?
I'm trying to piece together a few sets.

Thanks

(04-15-2012, 07:00 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I like Hoops, but for the price per box... & the high checklist of autos... chances of pulling a high dollar "hit" is extremely slim.. I was excited about this product when I heard they were making them, but now, I am sad that they didn't put more "buyback autos" in it... not sure of all the print runs for "buybacks"... I tried to get a couple online, but gave up. The main one I wanted was D.Robinson.. oh, well..

mplslawyer... you chasing the auto set? Hoops 11-12 is a cool auto set, but for me, I didn't think it was worth the trouble chasing.. even though you can get over 60% of them for cheap... How many boxes/cases did you break? Hopefully, Panini gets all the stickers to slap on the auto redemptions... don't know why they keep throwing out redemptions when they can't even get the players autos...

I am waiting on a Black Box Baylor redemption auto/24 (elite series)... I claimed it when Elite Black first came out.. still waiting... Hate the idea that Panini just released Preferred & hoops & both have sticker autos of Baylor.. they could of used one of those stickers to fulfill an outstanding redemption instead of making new cards to release... Panini is turning into UD with their redemption program & long turnaround time... Beckett did an article on UD being sued for redemptions... maybe there will be a class action suit for redemptions.. collectors of america Vs. UD
What are auto redemptions? Sorry i'm real new to sports cards?

I was real curious as to why there is no Lebron or KG autos? Can Panini not pull the big names?

(06-18-2012, 01:04 PM)Jade88 Wrote: What are auto redemptions? Sorry i'm real new to sports cards?

I was real curious as to why there is no Lebron or KG autos? Can Panini not pull the big names?
LeBron has an exclusive contract with Upper Deck, so he can't sign AU for anyone else. Also, I could be wrong on this, but Panini can only use jerseys from LeBron's previous years, not while he's with the Heat. Not fully sure what's up with KG though.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards