`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
when mail delivery resumes on monday this has the potential to blow up even more than it already has...

(03-25-2012, 10:13 AM)floydtown Wrote: I could use some help with who is owed and what (thread is very long)
I have -
owes $350 to dbroockerd-possible paypal scam; sends empty magnetic holders .
2nd victim 12bradshaw68 same thing
owes james lacroix ?
I forwarded you the other Darvish buyers PM to me.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(03-25-2012, 10:09 AM)waynetalger Wrote: 28 pages so I have to admit I didnt read everything yet. What I can say is. I sent 2 envolopes to 2 differnt members here and both were empty. The next day I realized I didnt ship the cards and sent 2 more packages with the cards in them. They both received the empty packages and sent me a PM. I in return had to explain something that was hard for me to even understand what I did. But both full packages were recieved the next day and all 3 of us was laughing about it. A little costly on my end but I beleive that is where my reputation took off as a good and honest trader
I have not sent empty packages but I have mixed up 2 trades they were both Jordan cards from the same set. I have made trades and not find the card. Everytime I have informed the person and normally sent them another card of a higher value to replace it. I believe most people here would tell you I am an honest person as well. But I can't say I have sent an empty holder. If I did and I recieved a PM I would applogize and send it out that day if not then the next.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(03-25-2012, 10:13 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: He sent me a private message last night and pretty much said if I wanna believe Derek I am a loser and Derek is a liar and he never got a chacne to tell his story. My question is if he had to say something why not do it here where everyone is watching. I sent him 2 PM's yesterday one tell him he needed to defend himself as Derek called him out and I defended him at first saying it could of been a mistake. Derek will tell you as we had a PM debate about this. My second one was after alot of people came saying he owed them and to find out this ladt who he was supposed to be married to and find out she was single. I said I thought you were a good guy but you had everyone fooled and that when he called me a loser and Derek a liar.
i did the same and got the same response! sad but hope it somehow works out
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

I wish he'd respond to me and call me a liar. At least he would have responded.

Does he realize the police are involved? If this is just me lying then why wont he defend himself and try to keep himself out of jail. Then why are others coming forward?

Jake come on man. If your gonna pull a scam you gotta be smarter man.

(03-25-2012, 10:30 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: I have not sent empty packages but I have mixed up 2 trades they were both Jordan cards from the same set. I have made trades and not find the card. Everytime I have informed the person and normally sent them another card of a higher value to replace it. I believe most people here would tell you I am an honest person as well. But I can't say I have sent an empty holder. If I did and I recieved a PM I would applogize and send it out that day if not then the next.
I just recently sent a money order to the wrong person for a good amount and im having trouble getting it back.

(03-25-2012, 10:42 AM)john1580 Wrote: I just recently sent a money order to the wrong person for a good amount and im having trouble getting it back.
John you can shut those down I think. Call the number on the stub you should have. That is pretty serious too.

the guy who has it isnt a member here just to be clear lol

(03-25-2012, 10:45 AM)john1580 Wrote: the guy who has it isnt a member here just to be clear lol
good to hear

I haven't tried to contact him yet. I figured there's no point. I haven't even looked in my package yet. Only one person has sent me their info so far and that person is in the same boat as me. He can't actually confirm he's been scammed yet.

OK, have two people so far. Who else is in this? I think the Giants guy, right?