`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-24-2012, 02:19 PM)once78 Wrote: I just made a big trade with him for a George Bush autograph, I hope it comes in. Not good, Not good. I am a bit scared at this point. I am keeping my fingers cross.
I have faith in Jake. I'm sure you will get your card and I'm sure in the end his name will be cleared. If I'm wrong then it is a shame, but I think he will come through.

How do you accidentally put an empty case in a bubble mailer? I personally think it is a damn near impossible mistake to make. I hope this all gets settled for you D. That is a big money transaction that you shouldn't have to worry about like this.

Hope everything works out also. That really sucks and I would be pretty mad myself. I haven't had any trades with Jake but he always seemed to be a really good guy. But you never know these days the way the world is headed. Hope it gets settled the fastest and easiest way possible Derek. Good luck
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Just wait for his response... He seems like a pretty straight up guy. I just finished a trade with him a few weeks ago. I know when we were doing our trade he had some personal things going on in his life. But i received my end of the trade when it was all said and done.

I understand cash is alot different than trading straight up for other cards, but i dont know how much cash was exchanged or how long the ago the trasnaction took place.

Try to be patient over the weekend and see if you hear anything by monday or tuesday before taking further action.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

dbroockerd is a whiny lil baby. What an attention whore. Just pm him. "OMG, I'm going to launch a major federal investigation over a baseball card." LMAO!

Wow. Here we go. Round two
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(03-24-2012, 02:56 PM)elberson Wrote: Wow. Here we go. Round two
you wouldnt expect anything less would you LMAO
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Honestly, has anyone heard from Jake? Is he OK? Hope you get this all resolved Derek and everyone is satisfied. He is usually on this site quite a bit.
[Image: gYJFXps.png]

(03-24-2012, 02:48 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: dbroockerd is a whiny lil baby. What an attention whore. Just pm him. "OMG, I'm going to launch a major federal investigation over a baseball card." LMAO!

i do agree that he should be pm'ing him, though im not sure if we have a clear answer if that happened or not

however your response begs the question: if you take it as fact that he is being an attention whore, aka, a drama queen...your response, in the way it is written, is intended to cause more drama, and the reponse itself by it's nature is intended to be responded to, aka, gain attention

so, you know, pot and kettle and such, no?

(other folks have said the same thing without being all...you...about it)

Guys another member PM'd me saying he also sent Jake cards and Paypal. I wish it was a mistake but it is not. Jake sends under one name, trades under another, and Paypals under a 3rd. It's looking like we know why. I know he was seeming to be a decent guy. You think I'd have bought if I thought he was dirty.

John, he actually told me in a PM it came in a case and sent me a picture from a "friends" phone at work. I need to find that and post it I guess. Anyway, it was in a case in picture too.

What makes me know this is no mistake is the fact he got another member too. I think that member should post here, but for now he has just PM'd.

Jake also had another member here post it on Blowoutcards the day after I bought it but I posted and said I had already bought it so the thread was ended. Now I wonder how many times he was planning to sell.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html