`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A long shot, but curious to if anyone has

A long shot, but curious to if anyone has
any Len Bias stuff. The guy was a beast out of Maryland and drafted by Boston with the 2nd pick. He had just signed a deal with Reebok, celebrated with some of his former college teammates and then had a seizure resulting in his tragic death.

Maybe the drugs and alcohol contributed but still, a sad story non the less.

So with that said, just curious if anyone on here had any items from him; auto's, pics, mags, etc...

I know his auto's are super rare and I honestly don't expect anyone on here to have one. It would be cool to see one if you did thoughSmile

I saw one online with a buy it now for 899.00. PSA authenticated cut auto.

I had heard of the story, but after watching 30 for 30 on ESPN....man, he was truly a BEAST!!!!

RE: A long shot, but curious to if anyone has
thats a sad story but sorry i don't have any

i remember someone posting on here in the last couple of years that they had an inperson auto from him that they had him sign on a receipt at a liquor store they were at, it had the date on it and it was like 2 days before he passed. it was possibly one of the last autos he signed, i believe they were gonna get it authenticated but i dont believe they ever posted again.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Dang, that would be awesome if they posted it on here...WHO ARE YOU?!!

Post baby, like SHAQ!

Mickey.... thanks for the story. I was only 6 at the time & never watched much sports tv. I did not know who he was. I was interested to learning more about him, so I been reading up on his background for the last few minutes. Touching story, but extremely sad that his career & life was ended so short. There are tons of basketball players, athletes in general, that never go to college nor make it pro, because of senseless acts of violence or due to carelessness drug use... I've seen it in my high school. It takes a toll on your body, if it doesn't kill you.

Leonard Kevin "Len" Bias (November 18, 1963 – June 19, 1986)
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*