`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some moral support.UPDATED got it..How did I do?

RE: need some moral support.UPDATED got it..How did I do?
if it doesn't come up alot i would hit the BIN and get it and pay for it after

Great card!

I wouldn't bust it out of the slab...I'm pretty sure that set is supposed to be slabbed in those BGS cases - meaning that's how they were manufactured. Someone didn't send it in to BGS.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

That is a great card! I see no problem with what you did lol. She will get over it if she does find out.

Wow I like the look of the card and I think you paid a fair price. Nice job on your PC.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Thanks for the comments. In happy to have one of these in my PC and it just happens to be my 100th Braves auto. I was really gonna crack this open until one of y'all told me this is how it comes. That makes since now and gives me a small problem. I know it's going to be PC but I also don't want to kill the value in case I find one I like better later on or need to sell for some God awful reason. How much do y'all really think it hurts the value if I break it out?
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

RE: need some moral support..since it's a card purchase the wife can't know about
(03-24-2012, 09:20 AM)john1580 Wrote: buy whatever you want. If your bills are paid and kids are fed then do whatever you want with your money. No matter how cool someone's wife is they arent going to understand why you wanna spend the extra money, so save yourself some aggrivation and buy it and dnt tell her . As long as your stuff is taken care of then who cares
HAHA...So true!
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.