`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!

RE: The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!
(03-23-2012, 06:24 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Never said he sucked..i said hes a decent pg..stop puttin words in my mouth..ive said he can make shots..you havent said one negative thing about his game because your caught up in the hype..have a nice day sir
read the last two pages of everything you've said. it doesn't have to be written in stone to figure out that you think lin sucks or if not, everything you've said about him points to him sucking. you haven't credited him with a single ability other than falsely saying "he can hit an open shot and that's it", while slandering him and saying things like "even the worst players have some good games" or something to that extent.

i guess saying he needs to work on keeping his dribble alive and playing through against good on ball defenders was a figment of my imagination. that's not criticism?

I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

Most players that are drafted are talented and can succeed in the right team system. Lin hit a system that fit him well. Unfortunately with Melo back things change and run through Melo limiting Lin. Is he talented yes is he a star or superstar no. It was easy to see after a few players got sick of his hype and decided to play hard on him. He was invisible in those games except in the TO box score.

The bonus for him is that he might have showed enough in that short time that another team might give him a chance to play full time as a starter. He won't get that opportunity in NY as they must play the money players.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(03-23-2012, 06:50 PM)tupark82 Wrote: read the last two pages of everything you've said. it doesn't have to be written in stone to figure out that you think lin sucks or if not, everything you've said about him points to him sucking. you haven't credited him with a single ability other than falsely saying "he can hit an open shot and that's it", while slandering him and saying things like "even the worst players have some good games" or something to that extent.

i guess saying he needs to work on keeping his dribble alive and playing through against good on ball defenders was a figment of my imagination. that's not criticism?
I thought i told you have a nice day..im done talkin about this topic with you, your knowledge of basketball and the nba is below .500 kinda like your team...you sit there and speak about how great lin is but then you say he needs to work on his dribbel?? I guess thats the kind of starting pg you need one that has no dribble and cant drive to both sides..i got a box of tissues for you, i know you need them after lins performance last night
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

haha whatever u say kiddo. "good day". u'll learn someday... MAYBE.
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]