`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 HIt Blaster. Coleman Who? Crick Who?

2012 HIt Blaster. Coleman Who? Crick Who?
Had to try one. All is loaded in my org if anyone needs any specific player. Got a few Griffins, no Lucks, a few names I've heard of but mostly a typical box of Sage for ya.

The two autos (Crick Nebraska and Coleman UCLA):
[Image: img172.jpg]
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: 2012 HIt Blaster. Coleman Who? Crick Who?
I've at least heard of Crick. He was pretty good when Suh was playing beside of him. lol I however, have never heard of Derrick Coleman. Tough break although I guess it could have been worse? Looks like sage when down one more notch this year.Would rather have an action shot with the logo being photoshopped out than the pictures they have used lol.

The stickers they used are junk too. The gold trim in them is what looks to be chipped. Maybe its supposed to be that way? I don't know. Had to try one though.

Crick is rated as the #5 DT in the draft if that helps any... lol
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(03-25-2012, 10:20 PM)mik253 Wrote: Crick is rated as the #5 DT in the draft if that helps any... lol
Maybe I can freebie it once the draft happens.

Jared Crick is a hell of a line man when he isn't injured. Remember when my buckeyes tore him apart last season, he kind of went down hill from there. I've got a slight interest in the crick, for my cousin-in-law. Check my org or bucket if you'd like.
Eddie George Super Collector

(03-26-2012, 12:00 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Jared Crick is a hell of a line man when he isn't injured. Remember when my buckeyes tore him apart last season, he kind of went down hill from there. I've got a slight interest in the crick, for my cousin-in-law. Check my org or bucket if you'd like.
Will do. Thanks

Man, my nephew got the exact same auto's in his blaster of that stuff. What a card card company, spreading the auto's out for guys collecting cards!! I bought one too and didnt get much, did get a Bama guy but not a top guy, corner back jerrrel somebody. I think Press Pass is way better then hit and sage whatever blasters are.

What is up with some of HIT's photo's? It looks like he's a construction worker...lol
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

Andrew Luck isnt in Sage...as far as i know.
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]