`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Trade (or sale) thread. Scan Heavy!!

RE: New Trade (or sale) thread. Scan Heavy!!
please check me for the jordan ultra card. thanks
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

interested in the CARTER and the LEBRON fyi i know i got a MJ i can thrown your way u just got to get at me
thanks bro
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

(03-26-2012, 11:59 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: interested in the CARTER and the LEBRON fyi i know i got a MJ i can thrown your way u just got to get at me
thanks bro
offer sent!

Got one out to you as well, lecreccio. I'll post another scan tomorrow of some new GU pieces FT. Thanks as always everyone, keep the offers coming!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Check me for the Crawford and Pooh Auto...thanks!

(03-27-2012, 11:01 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Check me for the Crawford and Pooh Auto...thanks!
offer sent...and bump to the top! Had a sizable deal fall through so most of these are still up for grabs!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Update bump! The Crawford letter auto and Jeter auto are gone. Honestly I just really wish somebody would spend $30 so I could unload that damn Wolverine card :-P

bumping this up one last time! My scanner isn't cooperating at the moment, but I've got a couple more GU pieces for trade. Ray Allen, Vince Carter,and a Kevin Love gold standard GU piece /199. Hit me up!

I'm bumping this up again in that my priorities have changed a bit. My fiancee and I are getting married in a couple months and her parents are, well, less than financially solvent, so we're paying for everything on our own. We are foregoing a big wedding and just doing a destination wedding in a cheap vacay spot, Costa Rica.

Money is still tight though, so if anyone is interested in buying, take a look through this thread and/or my org and LMK if you're interested in anything via PM.

FYI, some of the stuff may only be listed for trade and not yet for sale, but everything listed for trade I would be willing to sell. I will put sale prices on any items not yet marked as interest is expressed (Don't wanna go through all 4,000+, nor do I have the time at the moment anyway).

Thanks Everyone!

Check me for the Noah, and the Ronnie brewer. Thanks, Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

(04-16-2012, 12:54 PM)atteberry23 Wrote: Check me for the Noah, and the Ronnie brewer. Thanks, Ethan
The Noah refractor is actually gone. Still have the Brewer, but didn't see much in your org to trade for my PC. I'll take another look for trade bait, or if you're interested in buying PM me!

Also, the Westphal and Deandre Jordan autos are gone as well!