`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can Beckett correctly label my cards?
03-23-2012, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2012 10:51 AM by flygonfrank.)
Can Beckett correctly label my cards?
I have had issues in the past with Beckett mislabeling my card.

They have been extremely nice about fixing it. But it took me two times of resending the card back to Beckett before they finally got it right. The first time they asked me to send in a sheet of paper with the correct information, along with the submission form. So I did. And when I got it back they changed nothing at all about the label. So, I contacted them again and they said they were extremely sorry and please send it in a second time with the Same information! So I send it in a second time and they finally got it right!

So, my question is; Is there any way to get Beckett to correctly label my card the First Time??

Do I have to attach a special note? Or write something specific on the submission form?

The reason that they messed up my card is because it is not listed on the website. They labeled it as a different similar card that was on the website.

Any help on this is appreciated!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2012, 11:16 AM
RE: Can Beckett correctly label my cards?
Interesting. My opinion is, they made an honest mistake. Ultimately, they made a perfect correction. Yes, there should be a way for them to correctly label your card(s) for the first time you sent it for correction. I just don't have a great idea for the specific process. May be train there staff better than usual? So mistakes will not happen or will be minimal?

Hope this helps,
Peter

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?
03-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Or they need to be consistent in updating their systems library, it seems like the maintaining of the huge system is lacking, hopefully it will be awarded some more attention in the future.
03-23-2012, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2012 04:03 PM by flygonfrank.)
@filamuraireborn
Yes, I am extremely happy with their service. They were really sympathetic about it.
But I would like to prevent re-sending the card back to get it corrected, when there might be a way to make sure it's right the first time.

@josiahcecil
I'm sure that's the reason they mis-labeled my card in the first place.

I have some more similar cards that are not in Beckett's library but I'm afraid to grade them if they will all be mis-labeled.