`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What do you think about the keeps column?
03-14-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: What do you think about the keeps column?
Technically the haves and the trade away columns are all you need for your actual PC tho have,keeps, trade away are used to avoid mistakes happening. If they eliminated the keeps and made sure the others worked properly there would be no more issues then there are now. If you want particular cards then the want, trade for columns are used tho the want column is all that should be needed. So as of now you need to utilize all columns appropriate to avoid any mistakes.

Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 06:08 PM
I like the KEEP column. I am updating my cards after being gone for a year and it is a helpful tool. Now if you could do a calculate that only included trade, keep, or sale, that would be awesome.

Steve
Steeler fan through and through - any set, any year, any Steeler
04-01-2013, 11:03 PM
i am a set collector with tons of dups i hate having to tab through everything i wish that you could list how many you have of that card when you do search so you dont have to go back and forth adding DUPS to org

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j276/andreasmjohnson/

I AM CURRENTLY COLLEC
TING:

JAY-Z (100+DIFFERENT)
SHELDEN WILLIAMS (100+ DIFFERENT)
2004-05 PROSI
G PROSIGN AUTOS (50/204)
BO JACKSON
06-22-2013, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2013 09:57 PM by bluefrozencanuck.)
Because I track my pc separately I only use three columns "haves" "trade for" and "trade away".
With a greater number of columns comes greater confusion, people trying to set up for trading for the first time have used wants instead of trade for, and then can't figure out why they get no trade offers.
If you want a card you will 'trade for' it. If you want to keep a card you will not "trade away" that card. So for instance you have 3 but only want to trade 2 mark your columns as have = 3 trade for = 0 trade away = 2.

[Image: bfcavatar.png]