`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 heritage hobby box break

2012 heritage hobby box break
I didnt put up any scans because i dont know what i got, 4 chrome, the hit was ortiz jersey, 3 mini stickers, i was really disappointed

RE: 2012 heritage hobby box break
I would make sure you don't have any variations before comming to that conclusion. I didn't realize until last night i pulled some color swaps from my break 2 weeks ago. Also let me know if you want to trade them or are collection the set.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(03-23-2012, 10:12 AM)muz0 Wrote: I would make sure you don't have any variations before comming to that conclusion. I didn't realize until last night i pulled some color swaps from my break 2 weeks ago. Also let me know if you want to trade them or are collection the set.
Yeah I'd agree with this statement. I opened 3 boxes last weekend and will post this weekend some scans and whatnot. But at opening time, was definitely a let down. While sorting I've come across 3 image swaps, 24 short prints, 1 short print color swap. Haven't sorted everything yet so may have a few more color swaps. No autographs though which bummed me out.

are color swaps selling good?

If you bought Heritage for the hits, you bought the wrong product. Heritage is all about the set. Look for your SP's, variations, errors, SSP,s..... These cards always sell because the set builders are looking for them.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(03-23-2012, 06:13 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: If you bought Heritage for the hits, you bought the wrong product. Heritage is all about the set. Look for your SP's, variations, errors, SSP,s..... These cards always sell because the set builders are looking for them.
Pretty much this, if you're looking for hit's don't buy Heritage. It's a fun set to build though.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]