`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sp Authentic 2 Box Break

Sp Authentic 2 Box Break
Sp authentic 2011-2012 box i got a week ago, and a Box i got today at the Lcs Today. None for trade or sale right now. I just got back into the hobby and Im new to the online forum stuff just getting the jist of it. Any info would be great. Best Regards

Box #1

[Image: SCAN0040.jpg]

Box #2

[Image: SCAN0035.jpg]

1/25 Corey Joseph Auto

13/75 Glen Rice Patch Auto

RE: Sp Authentic 2 Box Break
2nd box wasnt bad at all.. 1st box not so much..

Yeah those gold autos /25 are pretty hot right now. Glen Rice is nice too, though as an OSU graduate I might be indicted for saying that haha
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-22-2012, 08:33 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: 2nd box wasnt bad at all.. 1st box not so much..

Ya thats exactly what i thought. Thanks
(03-22-2012, 08:36 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Yeah those gold autos /25 are pretty hot right now. Glen Rice is nice too, though as an OSU graduate I might be indicted for saying that haha
Nice, thanks, good to hear, how much do you think that gold /25 card could fetch?

nice break on 2nd box.. welcome back to the Hobby... don't hesitate to ask us Beckett addicts if you have any questions about today's hobby or using the new site..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Nice gold auto and MJ Rookie version. Congrat!

(03-24-2012, 04:48 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: nice break on 2nd box.. welcome back to the Hobby... don't hesitate to ask us Beckett addicts if you have any questions about today's hobby or using the new site..

Thanks man appreciate it. Ya this site is sweet, i started with using the organize feature first, i love that thing. I was on another forum and then i ran across this one and was stoked. I remember reading i think you Preordered a case of Preferred hows that goin bust any more boxes? I saw you pulled that Russell that is such a sweet card!! Goodluck with the rest of your case! Heres a question what box is the best for buying and pulliung a kobe auto? I havent hit one yet? And ive been thinking about a case of Gold standard, worth it? Thanks, Best Regards
(03-24-2012, 07:15 AM)sky20t Wrote: Nice gold auto and MJ Rookie version. Congrat!

Thanks! Ya i was stoked on the Auto my first gold auto from this product and 1/1 YEeee! haha Take care!