`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Possible BGS Group Submission

Possible BGS Group Submission
I was thinking of getting some of my chrome autos and a few 1/1's together to send in to get graded/ authenticated. The shipping and fees per card are alot cheaper if i can send in over a 100. is there anyone interested in doing a group submission, im looking for maybe 4-5 people, i have about 20 to send in myself. Anyone interested please let me know.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: Possible BGS Group Submission
pm's replied to. anyone else interested? if anyone else has hosted or done one before feel free to manage this one. I would just like to get one together.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

Not to be mean, but you are asking alot on faith. If someone were to send you presumably some of their best cards to be graded, who is to say you just don't hightail it out of here and are never to be seen again?
[Image: 6045468b2.png]

86 of 100 2011 Topps RC's completed, excluding printing plates.
2 of 18 One of One's
1 Allen & Ginter Yellow Printing Plate

im not really asking to host one, just like to put one together. it seems they do them in the bgs forum below. if there is an expert that wants to send them all in that would be better. i agree with you and i would be hesitant to send my cards to someone as well. ive been a member here a long time and have 100% ebay feedback. i think there would be serious legal consequences if someone was to steal a bunch of cards like that. check over at the football boards, they seem to do well with their group subs.

The Football Community is like a family. All other Forum/Sport Community can be. We just need to look for each other and take good care of the great members.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-23-2012, 10:23 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: The Football Community is like a family. All other Forum/Sport Community can be. We just need to look for each other and take good care of the great members.
+1
Smile 
(03-23-2012, 10:51 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: +1
Thank you. I appreciate that. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-22-2012, 04:39 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: I was thinking of getting some of my chrome autos and a few 1/1's together to send in to get graded/ authenticated. The shipping and fees per card are alot cheaper if i can send in over a 100. is there anyone interested in doing a group submission, im looking for maybe 4-5 people, i have about 20 to send in myself. Anyone interested please let me know.
You have to be authorized to do a group subscription, your also going to have to have a bond to cover any claims of lost merchandise or changed merchandise, that way if you were to switch someone Else's card in lesser condition than what the actual owner sent you, or the item were to be "lost in the mail", etc....
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-23-2012, 03:34 PM)shezdoni Wrote: You have to be authorized to do a group subscription, your also going to have to have a bond to cover any claims of lost merchandise or changed merchandise, that way if you were to switch someone Else's card in lesser condition than what the actual owner sent you, or the item were to be "lost in the mail", etc....
First off you dont need to be authorized as i have sent them in before with a few guys from the lcs. secondly i guess i mislead people, im interested in starting a group submission, never said i wanted or needed to be the host. I for one wouldnt switch out a card and i generally only grade serial numbered cards because i dont trust beckett wouldnt switch my card out either. thats my rant sorry but it just seems people are too negative about everything on here. there is plenty of good traders and collectors to get something like this going. Also I have always done better by sending most older cards or non serial numbered cards to PSA.