`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade error *Update* Stickin it to ya.

RE: trade error
(03-22-2012, 08:05 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: I think the Nordiques could come first.
we will see and I think you are right as well
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: trade error
Update: So beckett emailed me back and this is the response i got.

"We apologize for the inconveince. 5000 items is a current limitation and we will be able to offer better ways to search and browse for cards in the future. If you have suggestions for Trade and Organize, then please visit the forums created by our developers where you can eneter your ideas. They are looking at these every day.

Link to forums: http://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-66.html

Also, please remove references to Beckett Customer Service from your Profile Page and any references that sound like you are trading outside of the Beckett system. You have 3 options: 1) you can remove it; 2) we can remove it for you; or 3) we can suspend your account as a duplicate account. You have other places, such as the forums mentioned above, for communicating how you would like things to work."

So not only do they tell me that they know about the issue, they threaten me by saying that i'm trading outside of the beckett community? Now, I'm not sure if this is generated automatically, but talk about adding insult to injury.
I've demand a 3 month refund or a free subscription until this feature is fixed because they did not notify us that you can only search 5k cards and no where does it say that it limits to 50k. I paid when i was able to search more than the 50k cards. They wonder why people trade elsewhere.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches