`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anybody heard from TRAVISTURNER?

Has anybody heard from TRAVISTURNER?
We made a trade over a month ago and it's not like him to not send cards and he hasn't logged on in forever. Somebody let me know that he's ok or something.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

RE: Has anybody heard from TRAVISTURNER?
Same here. He's a pretty stand-up guy so I figured something must've happened when I didn't get my cards and he hasn't logged on.

Yea he hasnt been on since Feb.I figured hed get on and message you guys.Went to his Ebay and it looks like he's purchased cards this month so who knows :/ . Hope yall get your anwser and get your cards!

You got skipped it sounds
Smile 
(03-21-2012, 11:15 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Yea he hasnt been on since Feb.I figured hed get on and message you guys.Went to his Ebay and it looks like he's purchased cards this month so who knows :/ . Hope yall get your anwser and get your cards!
He can buy items but can not ship items. That is weird. Sad
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-21-2012, 11:50 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: He can buy items but can not ship items. That is weird. Sad
Let's not go off spinning the world just yet... Travis has always been a stand up guy. One of my favorite trading partners on here... oh yea, and just because someone is utilizing the username on ebay, doesn't mean it's actually them. Maybe a relative is using his log-in...

Erik

Haven't seen him on lately which is weird...hope all is well
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(03-22-2012, 04:09 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Let's not go off spinning the world just yet... Travis has always been a stand up guy. One of my favorite trading partners on here... oh yea, and just because someone is utilizing the username on ebay, doesn't mean it's actually them. Maybe a relative is using his log-in...

Erik
I get your point.

Peter
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?