Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 card mail day nice pc items!!

4 card mail day nice pc items!!
Sweet pc items. All from the bay.

Was cheap enough to add to my order with free shipping. Tradebait more than likely

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

Now the PC items!

For the Dan Herron PC Purple Prismatic #'d/25. Only need 3 more cards to complete the rainbow, Emerald #'d/10, Red #'d/5 and a White/Gold #'d/1

[Image: 001.jpg]

And now for my Anthony Gonzalez PC

#'d/89
[Image: 003-4.jpg]

and then

#'d 10/10
[Image: 002-6.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
Eddie George Super Collector

RE: 4 card mail day nice pc items!!
Nice ones!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Sweet pickups

Thanks guys! Still on the search for the 2007 Prestige Xtra Points black #'d/10 so I can complete my prestige rainbow. Could be a search for years, once I do find it, it will be a very joyous pc day.

Very nice PC pickups again! I tell ya what.Prestige gets ya on the rainbows, some of them are so hard to find.Especially if the player isnt a star because people prob wont list them.Search everywhere though! Even look on ebay and see if theres somebody else buying his stuff,never hurts to see if they have that card or an extra.

(03-22-2012, 01:00 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Very nice PC pickups again! I tell ya what.Prestige gets ya on the rainbows, some of them are so hard to find.Especially if the player isnt a star because people prob wont list them.Search everywhere though! Even look on ebay and see if theres somebody else buying his stuff,never hurts to see if they have that card or an extra.
Believe me I'm checking EVERYWHERE. Lmao. Going to start picking up boxes soon in hopes to pull one. Fat chance that will happen. I've noticed one or two people bidding against me rising the prices, so I will have to try and get ahold of them.