`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking to buy or trade for any Lincecum cards I don't have.

Looking to buy or trade for any Lincecum cards I don't have.
I had a pretty good week selling some artwork of mine..so I have a little extra cash to spend for some nice PC cards..

Looking to complete the set of 2011 finest first off, only have the base card :/ so i'm looking for all refractors.

I've been looking to pick up an AU card also, any serial #'d cards, and any sweet GU'd cards also. so throw me what you have Smile thanks!

Looking to either buy or trade for, or a combination of both.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

RE: Looking to buy or trade for any Lincecum cards I don't have.
soooo lets bump this back to the top Smile

Did you just start your Licecum collection? I sort of just started mine. I have only a handful and have yet to land a Bowman Chrome AU

I have his mini relic out of 2011 Lineage.
(03-25-2012, 03:47 AM)Ghost_79 Wrote: I have his mini relic out of 2011 Lineage.

I also have this but it is in my PC:

[Image: TimLincecumSigned2007AllenGinterRCPSA-DNA.jpg]

(03-25-2012, 01:52 AM)archangel1775 Wrote: Did you just start your Licecum collection? I sort of just started mine. I have only a handful and have yet to land a Bowman Chrome AU
Yeah I just started a little less than a month ago, managed to get about 50 cards so far, graded bowman chrome and bowman draft picks chrome graded rc's and a graded bowmans best auto rc, not too bad so far.

(03-25-2012, 03:47 AM)Ghost_79 Wrote: I have his mini relic out of 2011 Lineage.
I saw you wanted that Cruz ginter au...see if there's anything else you want for the lineage gu. And that a&g you have is pretty nice, get it signed yourself?

Got anything nice Yankees? I got a 2007 Topps Turkey Red Chrome RC for trade.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2007/exq...40-6323124

pm me if interested, thanks!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

Pm sent

(03-25-2012, 05:26 AM)TheHammer417 Wrote: I saw you wanted that Cruz ginter au...see if there's anything else you want for the lineage gu. And that a&g you have is pretty nice, get it signed yourself?
I got it from a friend who goes to Spring Training and he was able to get it signed there a couple years ago. I will PM you an open offer and maybe we can work something out for the lineage and anything else you may want/need.

Thanks