`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expired redemptions; SWEETer UPDATE

RE: Expired redemptions; SWEET UPDATE
(03-22-2012, 07:56 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: You would think they would make the redemptions last for a few years. They do know in some products but not really. That's what keeps me from buying older products. Before I buy I check what the redemptions are in that set and if the majority are top players I stay away. Something has to change with this but then again that is the chance we take I suppose... Sad
I have had pretty good luck with the 08 Sterling and redemptions. The only other one I had was a Fred Davis gold parallel base auto. Hopefully Topps comes through because it will be good news for the hobby, not just me. Pulling this card out of the box makes it sting a little less tho if they can't:

[Image: JFPP.jpg]
[Image: steelers.jpg]

RE: Expired redemptions; SWEETer UPDATE
Bump!

Awesome man! Im glad to see them step up and help someone for a change. Congrats!!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(03-28-2012, 03:23 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Awesome man! Im glad to see them step up and help someone for a change. Congrats!!!
Thanks! I was really suprised too.

They hooked you up thereSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index