`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Show off your Favorite non-football cards!!

RE: OT: Show off your Favorite non-football cards!!
(03-21-2012, 04:07 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: @ gang... Love the vintage stuff! Very cool! And are those in-peron auto's or TTM?

@ duch.... is that Johnny Podres a true mlb logo patch or one of the manufactured kind? Either way, very cool card!
@ gonzo.... VERY COOL!! Love the "I love Lucy" auto's!
Thanks! Those last ones are in person autos.
(03-21-2012, 04:22 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Yea Duch thats a sick Koufax! lol and I love the Megan Fox Big Grin

I love the Ted Williams cards and the Mantle gang! What year are those vintage?
Thanks! The Williams are '55 and '54 and the Mantle is a '61.

Everybody and their 1/1's, hof's and stars. Well mine is a no namer baseball card in person of Angels Pitcher Bill Harrelson. Short story but as for why. He was my City Building Inspector on the homes I built and taught me a ton of things I wasn't getting from the company I worked for. Also he heard we were looking for a few men for our City Softball Mens League and offered to play so we had enough players. Well it turned into a few years of him playing with us and showing us things to better our game. Even as adults it is nice to have some tips thrown your way to better your game. Honestly just an all around good guy.
[Image: 2012-03-21_14-29-48_482.jpg]
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Cool story Ryan!! lol I was like who is that.Being a pitcher could he hit?

My 2 favorites:
[Image: 02-18-2011082914PM-1.jpg]
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(03-21-2012, 04:37 PM)rgf17 Wrote: Everybody and their 1/1's, hof's and stars. Well mine is a no namer baseball card in person of Angels Pitcher Bill Harrelson. Short story but as for why. He was my City Building Inspector on the homes I built and taught me a ton of things I wasn't getting from the company I worked for. Also he heard we were looking for a few men for our City Softball Mens League and offered to play so we had enough players. Well it turned into a few years of him playing with us and showing us things to better our game. Even as adults it is nice to have some tips thrown your way to better your game. Honestly just an all around good guy.
[Image: 2012-03-21_14-29-48_482.jpg]
Very cool!

(03-21-2012, 05:00 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Cool story Ryan!! lol I was like who is that.Being a pitcher could he hit?
yeah he could. but for him it wasnt about flexing his muscle and showing off. really it felt more like have a coach who actually played on your team.
(03-21-2012, 05:29 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Very cool!
thanks. good times for sure
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Awesome cards everyone!! C'mon my beckett peeps! I know there are a bunch of you still out there that collect more than just football, and you havent posted your cards yet. Well, get'em scanned and post'em here, and show off your non-football collections! We all wanna see them!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(03-21-2012, 03:59 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: [Image: IMG_0008.jpg]
[Image: 2b.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-3.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0008-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0006-4.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0004-3-2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0008-5-2.jpg]
Sweet sandberg....always wanted to get myself an auto of his
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

[Image: cryjhbdfvgnh001.jpg][Image: scan0013-1.jpg][Image: scan0012-1.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Old school t-206.I figured i'd see some Jordans there Chad. Is Crosby UD exclusive? I never see any of his stuff in Paninis breaks or anything so figured he might be.