`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small mailday

Small mailday
Had some free time while the wife took a nap, so heres what I just opened.

/1500
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Photobucket
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: Small mailday
Sick! Congrats!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Nice GH15 (my personal nickname for him since I dont like Hendo) Did you outbid me on that one too Wink
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(03-21-2012, 03:36 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Nice GH15 (my personal nickname for him since I dont like Hendo) Did you outbid me on that one too Wink
IDK probly. Id been waiting to see one that didn't have an outrageous BIN on it for years. I really like the McDonalds cards, and their BigMacs!

[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

love the triple diamond MJ! I cracked a box of those and hit next-to-nothing, but they look so good I couldn't resist.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yeah, that Black Diamond is possibly my favorite product of all time. I wish there was more available and at cheaper prices. I think after I finish my current sets, that will be the set I go after next. It's such a beauty. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(03-21-2012, 03:47 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Yeah, that Black Diamond is possibly my favorite product of all time. I wish there was more available and at cheaper prices. I think after I finish my current sets, that will be the set I go after next. It's such a beauty. Smile
LMK when, I've got a bunch of the base left that I didn't donate that I'd send ya!

oh and quavis, if that MJ is for trade I'd love to have it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(03-21-2012, 03:51 PM)buckunteer Wrote: LMK when, I've got a bunch of the base left that I didn't donate that I'd send ya!

oh and quavis, if that MJ is for trade I'd love to have it!
No no no no no. No more from you. We're done trading until I can either find you a Richmond AU or some Jordan you need. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(03-21-2012, 03:59 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: No no no no no. No more from you. We're done trading until I can either find you a Richmond AU or some Jordan you need. Smile
Not sure what your budget is, but there's a 3-box lot of the 98-99 black diamond on the 'bay right now, and gcxonline has retail boxes for $70 which is a decent price.

And they're just sitting in a box in my spare bedroom's closet, why not send them to somebody who needs them? Smile

I loved Black Diamond