`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow to st louis??

Tebow to st louis??
Denver and Jets have encountered hangup in language in Tim Tebow's contract that could nullify trade. And, in a related development, Tebow now could be dealt to the St. Louis Rams if the deal falls apart, sources said.

per ESPN
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

RE: Tebow to st louis??
yeah hangup in the amount of $5 mil hidden in the small print that the Jets would have to pay to Denver in addition to the 2 draft picks. Elway at his finest thinking nobody would notice. lol

logic issue: if the rams didnt want to draft rgiii, and instead traded the pick, why would they bring in tebow?

Because you get all the draft picks for RG3 plus a backup for Bradford.

How is getting your cake and eating it to not sound logic ?

I personally don't like the move of Tebow to backup Bradford... to me, neither guy has shown the killer edge in them.

(03-21-2012, 02:54 PM)usafshelland Wrote: I personally don't like the move of Tebow to backup Bradford... to me, neither guy has shown the killer edge in them.
Bradford can't show anything when his oline sucks major foot "balls"! Lol And Tebow as his RB. That'd be a sick combo.

(03-21-2012, 02:57 PM)flcardinals29528 Wrote: Bradford can't show anything when his oline sucks major foot "balls"! Lol And Tebow as his RB. That'd be a sick combo.
TRADE STEVEN JACKSON!

/sarc

Yea, I was going to say the same thing, what do you do with Steven Jackson? STL ain't dumb enough to trade him...but I bet they go off drafting more WRs! LOL

[quote='jacobystealshome' pid='1952219' dateline='1332359944']

TRADE STEVEN JACKSON!

/sarc
I understand his age is a concern but someone who put up his kind of numbers in all these bad years must be pretty decent IMO.

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(03-21-2012, 02:41 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: yeah hangup in the amount of $5 mil hidden in the small print that the Jets would have to pay to Denver in addition to the 2 draft picks. Elway at his finest thinking nobody would notice. lol
They didn't. Elway is one of the best, that why Manning signed with Denver over Bud Adams.
" contract specifies any team that acquires the quarterback has to kick back $5.06375 million to the Broncos in advanced salaries from the 2012, 2013 and 2014 seasons, but Jets' management only noticed the stipulation after agreeing to the deal, The Denver Post reported."