Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Box 11/12 Panini Preferred
Thumbs Up 
RE: 1 Box 11/12 Panini Preferred
(03-21-2012, 11:10 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Silencio seƱor. I don't drool over anything. Smile
Adios. Smile
Hahahah! Big Grin
I love Spanish! Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-21-2012, 10:13 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I meant the reds are hot, heheheh (Hilton ringing). The numbers on autos are not my thing, that is why I said don't include the SN's. By the way, how much did the box cost? Thanks.
Im confused. What do you mean about the serial numbers? It doesnt make sense.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]
Smile 
(03-21-2012, 12:34 PM)quavis Wrote: Im confused. What do you mean about the serial numbers? It doesnt make sense.
If it is an autographed card, it does not matter (to me) if the card is common, short print or super short print (with or without serial numbers or announced print run). An autograph is an autograph unless it is proven not authentic.

I hope that you now understand, as I know that you also like to collect autographed cards.

I also thought the Booklet would be a Prime, but I think in that particular one, it's the /10 version.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(03-21-2012, 12:38 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: If it is an autographed card, it does not matter (to me) if the card is common, short print or super short print (with or without serial numbers or announced print run). An autograph is an autograph unless it is proven not authentic.

I hope that you now understand, as I know that you also like to collect autographed cards.
Oh I see what you're saying. Its the opposite for me. I would rather have a shorter print run for my autos.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]
Smile 
(03-21-2012, 02:58 PM)quavis Wrote: Oh I see what you're saying. Its the opposite for me. I would rather have a shorter print run for my autos.
Oh I see then you like paying a premium for shorter print runs of autos.
Good luck.
Being the opposite of cheap will certainly make you go somewhere.
I hope you have lots of money.

I think your box was better then a few others i saw so far.. no case hit but Decent overall.

If the Book is for trade...check me out...thanks!