`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manning Fans! get used to this VIEW = )

Manning Fans! get used to this VIEW = )
i am sorry but with the Broncos offensive line you will see alot of this until he finally folds up like a cheep lawn chair..
[Image: p_manning_120320_CP.jpg]
i bet he doesnt make it to the 6th game before he is hurt...
No offense yall...but if Tebow had to RUN for his LIFE last year...WHY would this year be different?? NO LINE still .....because they spent 50 million on a QB....they wont be able to PROTECT him either
Smile
JMO though...
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: Manning Fans! get used to this VIEW = )
Manning has a a quick mind and release, dont think he will have that hard of a time
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I'm sorry but he's not gonna be happy 3to games in I bet

(03-20-2012, 11:23 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: i am sorry but with the Broncos offensive line you will see alot of this until he finally folds up like a cheep lawn chair..
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/cat...320_CP.jpg
i bet he doesnt make it to the 6th game before he is hurt...
No offense yall...but if Tebow had to RUN for his LIFE last year...WHY would this year be different?? NO LINE still .....because they spent 50 million on a QB....they wont be able to PROTECT him either
Smile
JMO though...
too funny...+1

I can see that but only difference being Tamba Hali and Justin Houston standing over him calling for the cart
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I agree to disagree Manning can read defenses and tap dance in the pocket. Their are students and teachers, then..... Manning ......the Professor in the pocket Smile

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

as much as i hope he doesnt get hurt (wouldnt wish it upon anyone in his state as i could mean death), i do think he will do his best to avoid hits and as good as he is it will work for awhile but if the line collapses regularly he's gonna get frusterated and start makes mistakes we are not used to him making. it is what it is and only time will tell. good luck denver. your savior has arrived (i say jokingly).
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

He has Clady at LT who's a very good LT, and that's his best, even if they have Saturday, i'm not sure how he'll hold up against some of the Big DT'S in the AFC West/North this season. The rest of the line is young and have shown some good flashes in the run game, but in the pass game they've been pretty poor. Partly because they only passed on 3rd down and teams knew they had to pass bc of poor play calling. Manning can get rid of the ball quickly, the problem will be whether or not his receivers will be open to catch it, he's getting 2 very young wr's in Decker and Thomas. I love Thomas, but he's still very raw, most of his big plays were tebow breaking from the pocket, and or him going deep. And if they add Stokely, and Clark, they are getting much older, Clark has had quite a few injuries the last few years, and Stokley hasn't had a good season since 2004 and is 36.

He should have just gone to the niners. What was he thinking?
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

He was thinking!!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]