`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 topps tribute 4 cards pack

2012 topps tribute 4 cards pack
It is ok to pull just 4 cards out of a pack? the hit was a David Price GU /10. The base where Musial & Verlander and the parallel Carlton Fisk /50.

RE: 2012 topps tribute 4 cards pack
I thought there were usually 5 cards, unless the GU is a Patch, then there was usually a missing normal base cards. Was your Price a patchcard? I thought most of the /10s were. If that is the case then its normal.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

For my box every pack had 1 hit, 1 parallel and 3 base cards.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

(03-20-2012, 11:23 AM)TheHammer417 Wrote: For my box every pack had 1 hit, 1 parallel and 3 base cards.
Did you have any Patch Cards by chance?

Weird but not rare. Sad
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-20-2012, 11:28 AM)Krangry Wrote: Did you have any Patch Cards by chance?
Each pack states 5 cards. there's nothing on it whatsoever like you would find on other series of topps stating 'cards with blah blah may only contain blah blah'

Each pack should have 5 cards no matter what I'm pretty sure.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

(03-20-2012, 12:01 PM)TheHammer417 Wrote: Each pack states 5 cards. there's nothing on it whatsoever like you would find on other series of topps stating 'cards with blah blah may only contain blah blah'

Each pack should have 5 cards no matter what I'm pretty sure.
I was just speaking from observation. I was in a few group breaks and EVERY time there was a patch card we were shorted a regular base. Not saying that is how it is supposed to be, but it seems this is what happened.

(03-20-2012, 11:06 AM)Krangry Wrote: I thought there were usually 5 cards, unless the GU is a Patch, then there was usually a missing normal base cards. Was your Price a patchcard? I thought most of the /10s were. If that is the case then its normal.
Yes, the Price is a patch, but as it doesn't says that packs containing patches can have 4 cards I have my doubts, but from your experience in the box breaks I think is because of the patch. I'll be posting the break result later, I think I did pretty good.

Thank you all!!!

havent u seen all the 'topps suck in quality control' ?
this answers your questions Smile