`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Authentic Grading?

RE: Authentic Grading?
(03-21-2012, 08:56 AM)xarzy Wrote: Very wrong on that. Bccg is an inexpensive alternative to the other graders and only costs $5. Psa > BCCG by miles. BCCG can grade a 10 and end up getting crossed over to <8 where are a PSA 10 can easily cross grade 9+
I think the main reason for that is because PSA has a sleeve and BCCG does not. I've seen kids with these BCCG cards shaking them. Made me want to slap their parents. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards
Smile 
(03-21-2012, 09:37 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I think the main reason for that is because PSA has a sleeve and BCCG does not. I've seen kids with these BCCG cards shaking them. Made me want to slap their parents. Smile
I cracked the BCCG's I get. Only two for now... Question... Let us say you or anybody got a free BCCG from Bratt (mentioning you with high respect that is due to you Smile ) and it is the MJ Fleer RC Blank Back... Would that card be guaranteed authentic by Beckett Company? I just really like to know what you or anybody think about this. Thanks.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-21-2012, 09:42 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I cracked the BCCG's I get. Only two for now... Question... Let us say you or anybody got a free BCCG from Bratt (mentioning you with high respect that is due to you Smile ) and it is the MJ Fleer RC Blank Back... Would that card be guaranteed authentic by Beckett Company? I just really like to know what you or anybody think about this. Thanks.
BCCG should still be just as authentic as BGS I would think, but I could be wrong on that one.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards
Big Grin 
(03-21-2012, 10:11 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: BCCG should still be just as authentic as BGS I would think, but I could be wrong on that one.
What you think is good enough for an answer. I am not gonna hold on it but it will somehow reassure a little tiny bit. Big Grin
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?