`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Star PC Opinions Requested & CONTEST

RE: Star PC Opinions Requested & CONTEST
not a single vote for Michael Young on this list yet? come on people XD for the last decade he averages over 90 rbi's a year ; just about 200 hits a season(6 seasons 200+ hits) ; 10 hr's a season(not power numbers but consistent for a "base hitter") ; since 2002 only one season playing under 150 games (135 in 2009) all-star in '04 '05 '06 '08(all-star MVP) '09 '11 , gold glove at ss in '08 has played every infield position has made all star at three different positions (3b,ss,DH) he does everything ever asked he may be upset but once the season starts completely professional. Quietly one of the games best and no one ever talks about him -sigh- Mr. Consistant
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Thanks folks, keep em coming. So far it seems like Ichiro, Holliday, Rivera, Granderson & McCann are receiving a good number of votes among those I hadn't previously named. I have a McCann auto, so perhaps I'll add that to this PC. Mauer also arrived.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

1. Shane Victorino
2. Matt Holiday
3. Ichiro = ROGER RABBITS DREAM TEAM :p
4. Matt Cain
5. Adrian Gonzalez

All durable and consistent
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Rivera
Ichiro
David Price
Jon Lester
David Ortiz
Jose Reyes
Matt Holliday
Evan Longoria
Brian Wilson
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

The Pedroia and Mauer I mentioned arrived, and I've transferred a McCann to my PC too, so these are now part of the Star Auto collection...

[Image: 04pedroia.jpg]
[Image: 11mauer.jpg]
[Image: 11mccann.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Starlin Castro.
CC Sabathia.
Ichiro.
Buster Posey.
Mariano Rivera.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

3 days left to get your entry into the contest and have your opinion heard!