`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How it feels to be a Phins fan right now...

RE: How it feels to be a Phins fan right now...
Why is everyone so high on Barkley? I think we will draft Tannenhill or Weeden. Garrard is a good Qb and will compete w/ Moore for starter.
Bell was good but getting old we may resign him but no idea. I am a bit owrried about our safteys.
I think we will draft 1 or 2 wr's in the draft to go w/ the guys we have now.
If our line can block our run game should be good very interested in the guy we signed from the CFL to go with Bush and Thomas.
My feelings are all over the place right now but i have to give Philbin a chance before i call for his head.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Yeah the phins are goin thru a tough stretch, but they do have some really good players to build around. Hopefully ownership & management will awake from there "dumb*$$" coma and put together a competitive squad. I mean, hey, it could be worse.... you could be a browns fan!! (my apologies to all the browns fans Smile )
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Garrad! Haha.. sorry man
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I just hope we don't bring tebow. Then I will start straying away from the phins...........
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(03-19-2012, 08:29 PM)rinzler Wrote: As a Bengals fan I can tell you that no team stays bad forever just as no team stays good forever.
+10000000 your day will come Smile
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

why they don't stick with Moore is beyond me ??? he really didn't do a terrible job last year Smile

(03-19-2012, 09:11 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Why is everyone so high on Barkley? I think we will draft Tannenhill or Weeden. Garrard is a good Qb and will compete w/ Moore for starter.
Bell was good but getting old we may resign him but no idea. I am a bit owrried about our safteys.
I think we will draft 1 or 2 wr's in the draft to go w/ the guys we have now.
If our line can block our run game should be good very interested in the guy we signed from the CFL to go with Bush and Thomas.
My feelings are all over the place right now but i have to give Philbin a chance before i call for his head.
Tannehill or Weeden wouldn't be too bad of an idea, but it would definitely be reaching with the 8th overall pick. Tannehill spent more time at WR in college than he did at QB and Weeden's already 28 years old. Second or third round, fine. But not early in the first. And I'm not too worried about Philbin. It's Ireland that worries me. Knew he was trouble after those ridiculous questions he asked Dez Bryant a couple years ago.
(03-19-2012, 11:21 PM)pbean Wrote: why they don't stick with Moore is beyond me ??? he really didn't do a terrible job last year Smile
Yeah he did play really well last year. I think the concern the coaches have is how he would fit into a west coast system.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

(03-19-2012, 08:21 PM)JeffreyAndrew Wrote: I would love to get Barkley, but I def can't deal with a 2-3 win season.
heres the thing .... if we need to lose 14 games to get barkley the we will lose only 13 and someone else will draft him.... my prediction

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Buffalo is in talks with Tampa to jump up to #5 and draft Tannehill. It's even worse than you think!

(03-20-2012, 03:41 AM)Sajman01 Wrote: Buffalo is in talks with Tampa to jump up to #5 and draft Tannehill. It's even worse than you think!
I hope they do that and then Cleveland takes him, lol
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/