`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: I GOT IT!!!- HUGE PC card up on the bay right now

Update: I GOT IT!!!- HUGE PC card up on the bay right now
As many of you know I'm going hard for the Matt Barnes rainbow. The red one just popped up on the bay for $150 BIN OBO. The last one I put in a bid of $106.75 and LOST (which I was appalled by). If I get this, Im left with only the superfractor. What do you all think? Was my offer of $125 a good call, or should I just bite the bullet and dish out the $150? I really don't wanna lose another one
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

RE: HUGE PC card up on the bay right now
Shoot him an offer, if he declines bitethe bullet Smile.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Yeah, I shot him $125. Has it listed for $150. Seems to me if he had the best offer on, there has to be SOME wiggle room

IF i run across a pc item i cant pass up, I buy it, no matter the cost. For example, I almost paid FULL BV for my Griffey/Pujols/Jeter Ensemble Auto, which was way more than I was actually comfortable paying, but when I bid on the last one I lost out. My vote is to buy it!
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

(03-19-2012, 05:56 PM)Patrick_cpg Wrote: IF i run across a pc item i cant pass up, I buy it, no matter the cost. For example, I almost paid FULL BV for my Griffey/Pujols/Jeter Ensemble Auto, which was way more than I was actually comfortable paying, but when I bid on the last one I lost out. My vote is to buy it!
It's just hard to drop $150 knowing the last one went at $106

I'd say if he has the best offer option $125 will probably get it. I had to go back and forth 3 times on a card a week or so ago but got it for $90 when the BIN was $120, so I'd say that would be pretty fair. I think in my case the seller was using my bid to drive up his offers elsewhere and when I told him this was my third and final best offer (which I never knew until then there was a limit) he bit on it maybe because he didn't have another offer close to mine.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

I GOT IT!!! This card is going to look awesome in the collection. All that's left...... The superfractor.

[Image: 99196e92.jpg]

RE: Update: I GOT IT!!!- HUGE PC card up on the bay right now
Congrats, did you bite the bullet and pay the $150 or did he accept your offer of $125?

He accepted the $125

(03-19-2012, 05:26 PM)sxfn4lf Wrote: As many of you know I'm going hard for the Matt Barnes rainbow. The red one just popped up on the bay for $150 BIN OBO. The last one I put in a bid of $106.75 and LOST (which I was appalled by). If I get this, Im left with only the superfractor. What do you all think? Was my offer of $125 a good call, or should I just bite the bullet and dish out the $150? I really don't wanna lose another one
Canary Superfractor sold for 300 bucks back in Feb.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Matt-BARNES-2011...0958384362