`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Manning to Denver, ESPN reports

RE: Manning to Denver, ESPN reports
(03-20-2012, 10:40 AM)snapp73 Wrote: I never said he was going to get cut, i said if they don't find a trade they will cut him .I think someone will trade for him so they won't have to cut him.They don't want any part of that distraction. You think Peyton would like answering Tebow questions every week in training camp? "How's Tim learning the playbook?" "How has he been as a student?" What have you thought Tim?" All this, the media would have a field day, they eat up any qb controversy, imagine if its 2 of the biggest names in pop culture today?
ah, i didnt know you were part of the broncos ownership. that explains how you know how they think and act

(03-20-2012, 01:57 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ah, i didnt know you were part of the broncos ownership. that explains how you know how they think and act
I see your resorting to childish comments now. What I have said has substance. This has no substance. If you can't come up with legitimate arguments, then why even post in this thread? At least others are bringing something to the table. I'm not saying anything that hasn't already been said in the first place. You ever watch sports talk on ESPN, NFL Network? I'm listening to their comments and drawing my own conclusions. I form my own opinion about the matter based off of information given. Because last time I checked, nobody has an inside with any NFL team for that matter. But at least my stance comes from a place of substance instead of just saying, oh they'll keep him, or nobody wants him. When clearly there are reports of teams wanting him as a QB and reports saying Denver won't keep him, and if they can't find the trade they want, they'll cut him.

(03-20-2012, 10:40 AM)snapp73 Wrote: I never said he was going to get cut, i said if they don't find a trade they will cut him .I think someone will trade for him so they won't have to cut him.They don't want any part of that distraction. You think Peyton would like answering Tebow questions every week in training camp? "How's Tim learning the playbook?" "How has he been as a student?" What have you thought Tim?" All this, the media would have a field day, they eat up any qb controversy, imagine if its 2 of the biggest names in pop culture today?
Peyton doesn't give a crap about any other QB than himself. Want proof? Ask every single backup he's had. Besides, he's been in the league long enough to know how to answer question, and he's ALREADY been asked questions every moment of the day about his neck AND where he was going. No difference to him if/when he's asked about Tim. Denver will NOT cut Tim. They will trade him to a team that will find a use for him.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(03-21-2012, 12:06 AM)all day baby Wrote: Peyton doesn't give a crap about any other QB than himself. Want proof? Ask every single backup he's had. Besides, he's been in the league long enough to know how to answer question, and he's ALREADY been asked questions every moment of the day about his neck AND where he was going. No difference to him if/when he's asked about Tim. Denver will NOT cut Tim. They will trade him to a team that will find a use for him.
I know Peyton doesn't give a crap, I never said he did. I said that they wouldn't keep Tebow because they don't want a controversy, and you and I both know the media would turn into a mob with questions about how Tebow is doing learning behind Manning. You don't think he'd get tired of answering those questions? I agree they will trade him, i was merely saying that there is no way they will keep him, even if in the end they release him. Which I'm not the only person who says they would do that. But I believe he will be traded.