`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW PICKUPS :) SOME PERSONAL SOME WELL GRADES WILL TELL

RE: NEW PICKUPS :) SOME PERSONAL SOME WELL GRADES WILL TELL
nice looking. is the harper usa card for trade? lmk.
thanks

nolan5000= who cares am i blind??? or they yours or mine.
[Image: NYBannerFinalcopy.jpg]

(03-19-2012, 08:07 PM)tshormis5 Wrote: nolan5000= who cares am i blind??? or they yours or mine.
Whoa man, I was just giving my opinion. You talked about "what Beckett will grade them" and I was simply telling what I thought Beckett would grade them. I don't have any idea whether you're a seasoned vet or a newbie when it comes to having YOUR cards graded.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nice caaards!!! Big Grin
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Thanks, Nolan ok i understand i feel for a point i just wasted money to have my cards graded but i did say if the catricala does not make a specific grade just send it back. Every other quality of the card was cherry so time will tell. I know the cousy is wayyyy off center but again every other quality is good. I want to know if it is altered?

(03-19-2012, 08:07 PM)tshormis5 Wrote: nolan5000= who cares am i blind??? or they yours or mine.
What an ***hole response. I don't know if you're blind, but you are a jerk and a stain on the public education system
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]
Big Grin 
(03-20-2012, 11:11 AM)keyser soze Wrote: What an ***hole response. I don't know if you're blind, but you are a jerk and a stain on the public education system
Big Grin
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

First off that reply just meant that i did make that observation it had nothing to do against blind people. Second what is your problem to jump on my thread and insist that i am trying to do something like that. Wow we still have people on here taking things out of context. Really? Get a life.
Stain on public education system? REALLY.

(03-20-2012, 12:48 PM)tshormis5 Wrote: First off that reply just meant that i did make that observation it had nothing to do against blind people. Second what is your problem to jump on my thread and insist that i am trying to do something like that. Wow we still have people on here taking things out of context. Really? Get a life.
Stain on public education system? REALLY.
Your response was rude to someone pointing out the obvious fact that your cards are off-centered and maybe shouldn't be graded. Nolan5000's response clearly indicates that he read it the same way. If your reply was misinterpreted as being rude, which I doubt is the case, it's because of your atrocious misuse of grammar/spelling/punctuation. As best I can interpret, your reply meant to say "who cares? am I blind? are they yours or mine?", and 99% of people will interpret that as being rude and immature.

And I didn't just jump on your thread, I've been replying all along
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Point taken, My apology but i really did not notice this until i took a look at picture. Maybe i am hard of seeing or just a bad picture. I do have two kids that do not give me alot of time and i tend to skeem read things and took it personally because i feel i wasted money. I am also not looking for pristine anything because i know in reality unless it is a base card from the 80s i more than likely do not have any.
Sorry for jumping nolan wish i posted before shipping.