`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five Star Cam Newton Question

Five Star Cam Newton Question
So, I was very lucky here recently and hit a Cam auto in five star, the patch version to 55 gold version. It has 3 colors and is prolly my favorite card in my collection. I noticed their selling for crazy amounts on the bay lately. I wanted to know if the value dropped alot on the last year players like Tebow and Bradford did? Is it a good idea to sell it because they are selling for 1000 bucks or better. I really like the card and prolly wont sell it because their is only 55 of them and my chances of getting another one are slim to none. Just wondering if you guys thought value would stay up because he played so well, or if when Beckett priced the set it would drop alot, just let me know what you would do and your thoughts. Thanks guys!! Also thought about having it graded too, would it make it alot more valuable or not? All corners are really great, auto is very nice and card seems to not have any noticable negativities to it? Just need some feeback and thoughts thanks again.

RE: Five Star Cam Newton Question
Yeah they have dropped enormously, sell it now.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Sell it now, just take the cash and go buy another nice Newton to replace it and use the other money for whatever

Yes they will drop, especially once the new "hot" rookies come out, Luck, RG3. Sell now while you can

Um Tebow sucks at throwing and Bradford was hurt. Cam may actually be good. If you think you can sell it for $1,000 then do it. I don't think they are selling that high right now based on the link below. If Newton becomes elite thinking rogers, manning, brady. You are looking at a $2k - $5k card. I do not see the card dropping below $200 for a few years even if he stinks it up big time.

Last one sold for $388 I wouldn't dump it under $400 if it was my card. I would need at least $500 if I had one, but I don't and this is only my opinion. 7 years later Alex Smith exquisite from 2005 sold for $710 recently and he has had a pretty wishy-washy career. Do you think Newton will be better then Alex Smith?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Topps-Five-..._500wt_958
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

you will be very lucky to grab $500 for that card... they are not selling well at all... last one I saw was like $350 or so... two color though...good luck...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin