Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flynns a seachicken

RE: flynns a seachicken
hey ... i would bet that somehow Palmer ends up in miami

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Look on the bright side, Tyler Palko is available LMAO. seriously though have you looked a Tannehills age, if you sit him for a year or two he will get his first start at like 31 or 32. Sad truth is Miami thought they had Manning all but locked up and they didn't have squat, they had to get Marino to call Manning just so he would meet them. On top of that your front office traded your best player for 2 third round picks, I mean WOW how retarded is that, and I dont want to hear about the locker room cancer thing cause you all were singing his praises a week ago when you thought he would lure manning to Miami because he is talented. Best thing for you all to do is play crappy and win 1 maybe 2 games ( which isn't a stretch for the Dolphins ) and then draft Barkely or even Jones next year.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I think we should bring back Ricky and Ronnie and run the wildcat every play lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Well the fans on finheaven are calling for Ireland to be tared and feathered.
I am hoping we get 1 of t2 guys.
My 1st for a while has been Brandon Weeden. Yes he is 28 or 29 but he has been a baller. If he was 23 he would be a top 5 pick hands down. I think we should try for Tannenhill but if not trade back to late teens and draft Weeden.
Some agree with me on the dolphins sites.
(03-18-2012, 08:36 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Look on the bright side, Tyler Palko is available LMAO. seriously though have you looked a Tannehills age, if you sit him for a year or two he will get his first start at like 31 or 32. Sad truth is Miami thought they had Manning all but locked up and they didn't have squat, they had to get Marino to call Manning just so he would meet them. On top of that your front office traded your best player for 2 third round picks, I mean WOW how retarded is that, and I dont want to hear about the locker room cancer thing cause you all were singing his praises a week ago when you thought he would lure manning to Miami because he is talented. Best thing for you all to do is play crappy and win 1 maybe 2 games ( which isn't a stretch for the Dolphins ) and then draft Barkely or even Jones next year.
You are tinking of Brandon Weeden not Tannehill he will be 24 in July.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(03-18-2012, 08:36 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think we should bring back Ricky and Ronnie and run the wildcat every play lol.
Actually thats not a bad idea..
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]