`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Process for submitting corrections/additions for cards not currently recognized.
07-21-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Process for submitting corrections/additions for cards not currently recognized.
(05-24-2016 04:32 AM)floydtown Wrote:  Try emailing bfleischer@beckett.com
I have taken your advise and emailed bfleischer@beckett.com as you suggested on 06/14/16 concerning the mix-up with the 1997 Score baseball second series.I included tracking with that note. As of this date, that note has not been listed as received. I was hoping that someone as a moderator would have greater success with this. There have two forum files concerning this problem dating back to 2012:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1519330.html dated 11/21/12

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1602302.html dated 06/13/16

The 2016 note was started by myself (probably in the wrong forum) and shows the scans for all the variations with this set. Any help you can offer would be greatly apprecited so I could add the 100+ cards to my Organize inventory.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: Process for submitting corrections/additions for cards not currently recognized.
Does the Beckett online data base mirror the database used when submitting cards for grading? Basically a good example of my intent here is ORG does not have a 2004 NY Pigskin Futures #NNO Ben Roethlisberger listed or any year "Pigskin Futures" so if I were to send the card into Beckett to be graded how would this get handled? Would get returned as ungraded? If the databases mirror each other and you have a number of cards that you wish to get graded it would be well worth the time to compile / photo / research a set and submit a request with the sole purpose of allowing a number of cards to be graded...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply