`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Process for submitting corrections/additions for cards not currently recognized.
02-09-2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Process for submitting corrections/additions for cards not currently recognized.
dhitt@beckett.com

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 08:13 AM
RE: Process for submitting corrections/additions for cards not currently recognized.
I have sent a list of cards that were incorrectly listed in the OPG but the corrections were never made. One such card is the 1995 Topps baseball card #525 of Dave Veres; this card should be listed as his rookie card (RC) but it isn't. The 1995 Fleer #470 is listed as his rookie card but not so his 1995 Topps card. Both cards should be listed as his rookie card. I literally have hundreds of other misprints, errors or whatever you want to call them but I haven't bother to send them in because I know they wont get corrected. If I owned this business, I would hire some proofreaders to correct these issues once they are brought to Becketts' attention. Spend a little money, give some people a job and get it right!!
08-14-2014, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 05:52 PM by cgod26.)
I don't know if this will help, but I started a thread in the general beckett.com discussion where collectors can post scans and information about UNLISTED card or ERROR listings. When you send an email to Beckett, you can include a link to this thread to help them find all scans and find as much information as possible on a unlisted card or set. Other collectors may be able to add details that others may not know to help Beckett to add unlisted cards. I hope this will help get cards listed faster and easier. It's worth a shot.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1564147.html

[Image: FINALBECKETTBANNER_zps2826c227.png]
NAPOLEON KAUFMAN SUPER COLLECTOR
1169/1193 (98.0%) + 8/81 (9.9%) TRUE 1/1's = 1177/1274 (92.4%) TOTAL

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR KAUFMAN WANTS AND RARES.